Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Original springs suggestion?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:40 # 1
deamod
Guys brothers I want to cut the original springs of the pug and drop the tornion to lay the vehicle on the ground, there is no problem in tornation, but when I cut the springs, if the result changes, my student man is going to buy a eibach or if I try to buy a bow, it will give me bad results in the future, if I try to get a bow, it will give me bad results. do you create?
08.05.2020 15:40 # 2
Guests
You don't need to think ahead. you damage the front tools of the shortcut tool. the backs can already be made only by lowering the torsion. but when the springs in the front wheels are cut, the steering may even damage the hydraulic pump. The steering wheels of the pegeouts are a bit stiff so that you will perceive this more when you cut a bow. you can even get it in the clumsy sounds when you turn the steering wheel to and fro. I say this because it happened to me before. They will take a shortcut of 50-60 TL. Put 100tl on top, take 3.5 springs (it can be 2nd hand) and I will say
08.05.2020 15:40 # 3
UGuRs
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=15497&title=206-yay-iin-ii-bilenden-yardm
You can get information about compressed springs cut on page 1 and 2 on this subject. Good night.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 4
deamod
How are you guys, have a look at the way, thank you for your attention
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-yedek-parca-aksesuar-otomobil-arazi-araclari-vectra-b-eibach-pro-kit-helezonlar/detay/?
08.05.2020 15:40 # 5
deamod
teacher, I gave up I didn't see the bows: D
08.05.2020 15:40 # 6
tecktonik
[QUOTE = pugti] no need to think ahead. you damage the front tools of the shortcut tool. the backs can already be made only by lowering the torsion. but when the springs in the front wheels are cut, the steering may even damage the hydraulic pump. The steering wheels of the pegeouts are a bit stiff so that you will perceive this more when you cut a bow. you can even get it in the clumsy sounds when you turn the steering wheel to and fro. I say this because it happened to me before. They will take a shortcut of 50-60 TL. Put 100tl on top and take 3.5 springs (it can be 2nd hand) and I would say it [/ QUOTE]

when my car turns 106 steering wheel to the right and left, it sounds like aceba, why is this the problem with the hydraulic pump?
08.05.2020 15:40 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = tecktonik] [QUOTE = pugti] no need to think ahead. you damage the front tools of the shortcut tool. the backs can already be made only by lowering the torsion. but when the springs in the front wheels are cut, the steering may even damage the hydraulic pump. The steering wheels of the pegeouts are a bit stiff so that you will perceive this more when you cut a bow. you can even get it in the clumsy sounds when you turn the steering wheel to and fro. I say this because it happened to me before. They will take a shortcut of 50-60 TL. Put 100tl on top and take 3.5 springs (it can be 2nd hand) and I would say it [/ QUOTE]

when my car turns 106 steering wheel to the right and left, it sounds like aceba, why is this the problem with the hydraulic pump?
[/ QUOTE]
Hello ... As per the rules of the forum, you have to introduce yourself as appropriate.
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 15:40 # 8
tecktonik
Sorry, I suddenly dived into the forum like this. Sorry.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 9
Guests
As I said in Pugti on Bow, I do not recommend you to go into the haircut business.
There Is A Brand Instead Of Zero F&K You Can Supply Your Couple For 100 Lira ...
At least you won't spoil the original springs of your vehicle ...
08.05.2020 15:40 # 10
tecktonik
What could be the problem of this tat tuk sound in me?
08.05.2020 15:40 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = tecktonik] What could be the problem of this taste tuk sound in me?
If you have the control of ten teams, it will probably occur ... If a qualified master looks at you, he will be able to detect the cause well.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 12
tecktonik
My brother had taken a break, said rotiller do you think
08.05.2020 15:40 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = tecktonik] My brother had taken a break, said rotiller, do you think that [/ QUOTE]
It may be ... There is no reason for it not to be. Ball joints, tie rods, tie rods, swing bushes, bend iron tires, shock absorber, table balls, steering wheel, wheel bearing etc.
All of these are parts that can be broken down into ten teams.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 14
tecktonik
Thank you, I assumed that I would look at a sound master :)
08.05.2020 15:40 # 15
deamod
thanks
08.05.2020 15:40 # 16
Guests
Do not touch the original springs, you will regret it ...
the original spring is not as hard as the sports springs, so there is no difference in the bends, just a little difference in terms of appearance, but let's come down to almost below the comfort ....
One of your friends has added a link there and it will be more descriptive for you.
Take a look at what I wrote here ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”