Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Misfire in rainy weather 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:14 # 1
Adem H
Hello friends. My gasoline 2010 model 206 sedan car is kicking in rainy weather. He does it even when he goes through a simple puddle. The last time the engine light was on in the instrument cluster. If anyone knows about this subject, can I reply?
08.05.2020 20:14 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. My teacher, the problem is caused by coils or spark plugs.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 3
talip206
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=41099&title=yagmurlu-havada-soguk-motorda-gaz-yememe-titr Game

A similar situation happened to me the problem came out of the coil
08.05.2020 20:14 # 4
Adem H
I talked to the master from the industry. I'll go get it in the morning. Does the device give exact results. I don't know how reliable.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 5
Adem H
I went to industry today. The master connected the vehicle to the computer. It didn't show the malfunction the first time. He tried again. The second time it showed coil failure. Coil, spark plugs and air filter have changed. I used it full day today. As if the problem is solved. Master said nothing else. But I'm not comfortable, the coil has nothing to do with rain and water. Thank you to the friends who are interested, I hope good luck.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 6
sonerkyl
Teacher, this coil is oxidizing from the inside over time, and this causes problems like this because the attachment is not good in rainy and humid weather. or unconsciously, oxidation may occur due to reasons such as washing the engine or splashing water.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 7
Ege Mavisi 206
Brother, your car is quite new, but when it comes to kicking in rainy weather, our 92 broadway came to my mind. In normal weather, it would go like a monster, and when the rain started, the singles would stop. One day I was caught in a heavy rain again when I was going to my country. I was on the road again. A random electrician came to help, there was a plastic part called the distributor cap where the spark plugs were collected. Due to the cracking of this plastic and the wear of its gasket, there was moisture inside. The electricity going to the spark plugs was making contact in a humid environment. The man just changed the cover. I continued 170 kilometers more rain in the rain without rain. When the car broke down when I saw the water, it did not tell me this time. Since then, there is no shortage of water, so rain and water.
I also looked at what you call this coil. It felt like a plastic type material. I think the tip is connected to the spark plugs. When moisture entered this electrical environment, I thought that it would make contact and misfire. This is what I understand.
I wrote all this on the outside of the coil as plastic. If not, do not look at my fault.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 8
talip206
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] my teacher the problem is that the coil is oxidizing internally and this causes problems like this because the attachment is not good in rainy and humid weather. or unconsciously, oxidation may occur due to reasons such as washing the engine or splashing water. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, I absolutely agree, the biggest factor I think is unconscious engine washing. I solved the problem in almost a year. Since there is no malfunction lamp in the industry, there is no sensor in this industry so that this sensor will not be sent.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”