Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Battery Lamp-Strip Led

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:19 # 1
selenge
I pulled a white strip led under both doors of the vehicle, and I did the same where the rear glass meets the ceiling for interior lighting ... to light it all when the door is opened .. I bought electricity from the lamps on the sides of the door for the two doors, when they open, they are already burning, so that they will burn my leds. I thought .. I pulled from the back of the lamp in the same way in the back. After half an hour after I finished, when I took a tour with a car and parked it on the door, I locked the doors, but when I opened the door again, I saw that some of the lamps did not burn. What could be the problem, friends ... I wonder if he couldn't lift the led lamp or is he doing chassis.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 2
metin

Since the LEDs do not draw as much energy as a normal bulb, it can be chassis or something else.

08.05.2020 15:19 # 3
selenge
Tomorrow, I will try to remove the tapes properly and pull the tapes properly again. Can we say that the battery lamp lights when there is a chassis ... If I find out, the problem will be solved. When I opened the door, there were a few LEDs, there was a resistance in the lights ... as far as I know, there is resistance to the strips.
08.05.2020 15:19 # 4
toprakk
I made the luggage led, tawan led, foot led, there was no problem. check cables are doing chassis
08.05.2020 15:19 # 5
serkan106XR
Oh, how many days have I been taking from that battery lamp? the problem is not exactly the same as mine but take a look at the answers given to me
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”