Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

BATTERY FOR 307

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:35 # 1
izzetcanbas
Hello friends, will I buy batteries for 307 today, is there any brand and amperes advice? Apart from the original, the vehicle has a white h7 led bulb, an American parking module and a daylight.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 2
Xack
60 amp happy battery works, teacher
08.05.2020 20:35 # 3
izzetcanbas
My brother went to the battery yesterday. He said the battery warranty will change. He looked at the electric leak, said there is a very good electric leak, he said take it to the electrician. My morel is broken. I hope the brother will take the car to the electrician and hopefully he will find the problem and do it. I read the comments, the friend who has the same problem has not found the problem and there is no electrician left. Hope we don't have the same. :(
08.05.2020 20:35 # 4
sonerkyl
many additional electrical parts can be made later. like american park etc. and have the vehicle's electrical chassis checked. It would be better if you read this topic for battery selection.

08.05.2020 20:35 # 5
izzetcanbas
Obviously it has been 1.5 months since I bought the car. There was nothing before him. I had the American parking module connected, I had the white led h7 bulb installed, I felt that the battery was running low when starting 2 weeks later. The charging dyno is charging. The fluent American park closed, pulled the cord from the battery, but there is a leak.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 6
sonerkyl
Then my teacher, the fuse box, etc. will need to check in oxidation etc. if there is not, he can not see. I want to look inside the engine fuse box. If there is no problem, he will have to look in the in-car fuse box.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 7
izzetcanbas
I just gave the broker to my brother, I explained the problems, took the broker to the industry. I will share the developments on the phone from my brother with you.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 8
izzetcanbas
We took the vehicle to a smart man electrician. They said that the car went to sleep after 3 minutes and after 3 minutes the energy loss was 0.07 and showed normal values in this loss. In 3 minutes, 0.32 power loss appeared. The master that I replaced the battery made 4 leaks without waiting for 3 minutes and said it was 0.32. The battery does not know that the vehicle enters sleep mode completely after 3 minutes. Our morel broke by giving me false information. Fortunately, I am comfortable right now.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 9
sonerkyl
I'm glad it's okay, bro. Thanks in informing and returning.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”