Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206, I opened a fog slot, the fog was installed but?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:43 # 1
samet2461
friends2003 206 A small accident happened to my X-line car, one of the front dolls hit lightly, while the ready-made tank was removed, I opened a slot for the fog lights and put on the fog lights, all came to the electrical part. There are sockets mounted under the headlights for the fog, but there is no electricity for them. The fog lights are not active. We are stuck here. can we activate them with computer EMERGENCY AID ApproveCry samet2461 2013-07-13 19:08:12
08.05.2020 17:43 # 2
kcpr
my friend similar incident happened in my friend. The auto electrician tied the button on the arm without disturbing the original.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 3
samet2461
thank you bro . emergency assistance if someone is more knowledgeable Confused
08.05.2020 17:43 # 4
otosundur
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=24229&title=206-s%dds-takmak-ok-kolay
08.05.2020 17:43 # 5
samet2461
This is what I cannot tell you. There is nothing separate in the arm to light fog lights. In the fog lamp, the rear fog lights when the front fog is turned once more. I have a direct turn on the back, because it is not active. It has nothing to do with the arm. Does anyone know something else should be
08.05.2020 17:43 # 6
samet206
[QUOTE = samet2461] this is what I cannot explain to you. There is nothing separate in the arm to light fog lights. In the fog lamp, the rear fog lights when the front fog is turned once more. I have a direct turn on the back, because it is not active. It has nothing to do with the arm. Does anyone know something else should be [/ QUOTE]

If there is only one arm for the rear fog, they will be connected to the rear arm in that way, so when the rear fog is opened, they do it in front of them. you need to turn on the front and the front heat completely because you know that the rear fog is not active without turning on the headlights, it is unreasonable to open all of them together, so we put an extra button on it, we have made it to the friend, I turn it on and off. in terms of assembly and installation.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 7
MemoTech
[QUOTE = samet2461] friends2003 206 A small accident happened to my X-line vehicle, one of the front dolls struck lightly, while the tanpon was removed, I opened a slot for the fog lights and put the fog light all on the electric part. There are sockets mounted under the headlights for the fog, but there is no electricity for them. The fog lights are not active. We are stuck here. can we activate them with computer EMERGENCY AID ApproveCry [/ QUOTE]

If you want to review, I wrote earlier.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 8
samet2461
[QUOTE = MemoTech] [QUOTE = samet2461] friends2003 206 I had a small accident happened to my X-line vehicle, one of the front dolls hit lightly, while the tanpon was removed, I opened a slot for the fog lights and put the fog lights all on the electric part. There are sockets mounted under the headlights for the fog, but there is no electricity for them. The fog lights are not active. We are stuck here. can we activate them with computer EMERGENCY AID ApproveCry [/ QUOTE]

If you want to review, I wrote earlier.
[/ QUOTE]

When I read this, my master will not understand if there is a master who can do this in Trabzon. We couldn't do it like the original, it was a problem Censored

08.05.2020 17:43 # 9
reality59
Hodja, if you want, get the electricity from the rear fog and the rear fog close to the front fog?
08.05.2020 17:43 # 10
sboz
I had my fog lamp installed on my x-line vehicle in 2003. In the fuse box, a relay will be installed and activated from the computer.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 11
samet2461
[QUOTE = sboz] I got my fog light on my x-line vehicle in 2003. The relay will be installed in the fuse box and will be activated from the computer. GT Custom Garage İsmail will make a master in the big industry. Meanwhile shop opposite the mosque in the big industry. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you bro, I will go as soon as possible, thank you very much Wink

08.05.2020 17:43 # 12
sboz
I am happy if we were able to help. I would describe my number to call my address if I could not find it. I saw your car a few times in a trabzon. Smile
08.05.2020 17:43 # 13
samet2461
[QUOTE = sboz] I am happy if we were able to help. Smile [/ QUOTE]

my dad uses it because i work Big smile
08.05.2020 17:43 # 14
samet2461
friends, these are not things to be parallels. sboz went to the place where the friend said, the man said he would do the same way the fog lights come out of the factory. it could mean. nothing is impossible .. I will leave the car in a few days, I will indicate the result
08.05.2020 17:43 # 15
samet2461
I went to the master he said to thank my friend SBOZ very much and got my arms in the form of arm control like the original XT or feeline vehicles. I am burning the fog with the parks, without pulling any cables, the vehicle activates its original system from the computer and connected it with a role master. icon appears on the display panel. LOL Thank you bro
08.05.2020 17:43 # 16
sboz
My teacher is happy if we were able to help. The blue-eyed ismail master made it sure. He is an expert on the subject. They are separated masters. So let's not talk big but I can't trust anyone else besides them on peugeot :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”