Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 driver door central lock problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:44 # 1
luridline
Hello,

When the driver's door is opened, the central lock does not unlock and the vehicle doors detect locked. For this reason, when the automatic lock is activated or when the doors are locked from the inside, locking does not occur when only the driver's door is opened and the doors are desired to be locked. For this, when I get out of the vehicle, I have to open the doors and then press the lock button. In order not to deal with this, I disabled the autolock.
The previous owner had an alarm installed on the vehicle.
https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=45940&title=206-flasorlerin-yanmasi-sor the

But since I faced the problem, this problem occurred when I disassembled the device. Normally the alarm controller would open the doors when the contact was closed, 10 seconds after the contact was opened, the doors would lock. Because of this situation, the key was out of contact. My head is comfortable because I disassembled it.
With the help of a small control circuit for the door, I can make a circuit that will open the automation in case the ceiling lighting burns with the doors. But if I can solve the problem only by intervening or changing the swiche, I want to solve it in that way.

Where exactly does the Swich door mechanism stay or is it integrated into the door servos, can friends who have previously had problems with the issue help?
luridl to 2018-01-26 13:54:40
08.05.2020 20:44 # 2
onlycihan
The piece you call swich, which I know, is located in the lock in the 206's.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 3
luridline
Let me check the cables first
08.05.2020 20:44 # 4
luridline
I solved the problem over the weekend. While attaching the alarm, information from the alarm box to the central locking system was received from the cable that goes from the left door to the central locking system. The location may have been changed, the orange cable from the cables going from the door to the lock system in the fuse box section was cut off, I did not completely disassemble the sockets after the alarm, I reconnected the orange cable over the socket to the central lock system, the problem is solved. I realized that the alarm box was the cause of the deterioration of the liquid contact, rain water was entering over the left paper, especially in heavy rain, the mop was wet this morning, at the first opportunity to solve that problem. Thank you for your interest.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”