Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Automatic 2001 Model Gearbox Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:03 # 1
cansevinc
Hello friends, I am new in the forum and I want your help because I cannot solve this problem. I have a 2001 model automatic 206. I will point out the problem in a very confusing way.

1. There is no problem with any gear changes when the car is cold when it starts up.
2. When the car warms up (especially on the long road), it seems as if the car is wasted in shifts, and the yell is going to come up to 5000 and pass after 1 second.
3. When the car warms up, it makes it difficult to switch gear as if the sport mode is on.

Note: 2 items are my main problem. I went to the bursa about this and visited the automatic transmissions.

Everybody said the same work and revision, such as one for the price of 3500 TL, one for the 6500 TL, one for the 4500 TL, but it was obvious that they were throwing their price because they should not play a figure like 3000 TL in the meantime :)

I changed the gearbox oil, they said things like thin the oil without overheating, but the problem is not solved, the same problems continue. When I changed the gearbox oil, it became the 3rd item.

In addition, when the car is idle and waits or presses the gas, the snow and sports lamp are blinking But there is no problem while R and D or P are waiting or driving.

Can anyone help me with this problem before?

Yours.
cansevinc 2018-10-23 05:58:50
08.05.2020 21:03 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. My teacher will help you if you examine the link I gave. The transmission type is the same.

08.05.2020 21:03 # 3
cansevinc
Thank you so much. I read the text, but I changed the gearbox oil, as I said, there was no change, and the transitions become very unstable when the car gets hot.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 4
sonerkyl
your solenoid valves also have a problem, my teacher needs to change them, and as the friend explains, the oil change will probably have to be done, and maybe you can look at the brake sender and there may be a problem.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 5
cansevinc
Thank you teacher . I do not understand why Gittpim automatic transmission masters say such direct revision and give abyss prices :) Everyone is trying to piling like a joke. I hope they will put the solenoid replacement on the computer that I will go to the service tomorrow. Is there anything I should mention there? Because he can go easy on services
08.05.2020 21:03 # 6
Simuzer
Inexpensive bidders in the industry offer solenoid valves + oil replacement instead of revision.

If this fault is new and the oil change is not resolved, you should replace the solenoid valves as soon as possible.

Using it in this way for a long time will cause the mechanical parts inside the gearbox to be deformed due to the instability of the gearbox, even if you change the valve.

For revision

1) Go to the places that say "...... automatic transmission". They are specialized in this area compared to others. Do not undergo normal auto-repair.

2) Ask them to provide mechanically at least 1 year warranty. Warranty is not to be mentioned, the company must be stamp, master signature, and letterhead.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 7
yusufmercan
If the transducer says revision, it requires a revision, you can change the solenoid valves if you want, but I don't think the problem will improve, you will have paid extra cost, the gear shifts in the shit, if you want it, it may be a bit like a turbine in your turbine, so if you think it is a bit like a turbine, it is a bit like a turbocharger. You need to make a revision to a transmitter that you can trust without costing too much.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 8
sbde
Good evening

Where can I find the 1999 model 206 automatic gear indicator?
08.05.2020 21:03 # 9
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = sbde] good evening

Where can I find the 1999 model 206 automatic gear indicator?
[/ QUOTE]

First of all, welcome to us. My teacher will help you contact Abdullah master from the special service of Mass Peugeot & Citroen in Ivedik.

mobile phone: 0537 964 58 20
08.05.2020 21:03 # 10
akyuz.cagri
what is the result? I have a similar situation, there is no problem with gear shifts, but when running it, two times to protect and s and * lights are blinking, but at the end of the car ...... a master I consulted said the cost of 2000 TL will change the brain?

08.05.2020 21:03 # 11
cansevinc
The problem still continues. I can restrain the shifts that missed when the car warms up to the snow mode. When going from 3 to 4, in snow mode, the problem does not occur. I still couldn't solve
08.05.2020 21:03 # 12
yusufmercan
Sir, the answer to the question is quite obvious that the transmission wants revision. It is repaired in the turbine.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 13
Frt-Aydin
Can you measure the pressures with the original software?

Change the gear when it is late to a quiet place

Do you hear the voice of cizzz every time you change?

Actually, as an idea, I look at the coolant temperature with the original software

bidet to gearbox temperature
the gearbox oil temperature is made with coolant, you know, the heat exchanger inside the gearbox is blocked.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 14
Frt-Aydin
I have had the oil business, I have the opportunity in my article, which is in the 3rd article, I am not interested in the solution.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 15
cansevinc
friends, the problem is still not resolved. I changed the solenoids 2-3 times oil change has not changed so far.

To explain the problem again, there is no problem when the vehicle is cold, in transitions etc. But when it gets warmer, the transitions are provided again, but it is wasted and shouted for 1-2 seconds. So I think there is a warming problem. but I couldn't find any solution.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 16
sozuak
Hello, Have a look at the fault codes in a service with Peugeot software. At the same time, when I had both Delphi and PP2000, the errors looked different. PP2000 can provide more point information. If you were in Ankara, we would look at it together. Whether there is a heat problem, you can look at PP2000 and control all solenoids electrically. So I thought that two classical solenoid exchanges are needed because when it was activated in sequence, it sounded different when both solenoids had to sound similar. I said I would change both, but when I took the parts and removed the hydraulic block, it turned out that someone's screw was loose. Nevertheless, I changed both sounds were equalized and the problem disappeared. Turns out, it was leaking oil from looseness, so the problem arose.

If you drive with PP2000, it is easy to search for solutions according to what values are received when the live data displays the problem while driving.

Also keep in mind that the volume of the liquid increases when the gearbox heats up. For example, if there is too much oil, it throws it out of the vent hole, but if there is too much to remove, it may cause problems.

When I was at 195,000, I hit the vehicle in front due to the vehicle hitting the back. The damage was not serious, but since I was a mechanic friend, we said let's lower this transmission. The brake bands were over and he started eating the pulley. We replaced all the parts in the name of the pad. If your KM is high, consider this possibility and also consider the possibility of a torque converter causing problems. In the program, the input and output speeds of the torque converter and whether the clutch in it is activated is determined.

Apart from this, the engine and transmission are synchronous. A problem in the engine that you may not have noticed affects the operation of the transmission as if the transmission is defective.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”