Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Zenon type white bulb ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:38 # 1
ekinoks44

I have 206 models of 2003 models. I take care of the xenon headlights of the surrounding cars. Will it cause any trouble if I wear white light bulbs to my car? (It is an obstacle to the other party's appearance, & nbsp; & nbsp; malfunction light turns on, etc.). Is there any brand or model you would suggest about this? Do you?

& nbsp;
http://www.hepsiburada.com/Liste/modacar-h4-superwhite-hid-gorunum-ampul-seti-01a128/ productdetails.aspx? ProductID = otm01a128 & amp; CategoryID = 20,024,642
08.05.2020 16:38 # 2
MagicPerformance
it is not only a problem with the bulb, if you are going to wear an angel, you should buy the lenses
08.05.2020 16:38 # 3
murat deniz
friends & nbsp; I was thinking about opening up exactly this topic, I think we are asking the same thing as the equinox friend. osram has white light bulbs 50 TL. do you have any friends? Do you think I should replace the original yellow light bulbs with these?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 4
herry
I was also taking care of xenon headlights in time. I tried many white light bulbs. Unfortunately, it is not possible to get white light like xenon. It gives a yellow floating color. 50 TL is too much already, dude, 140 TL for mounting including mounting. frankly, it turns out very funny when I turn the two together with a white bulb in my xenon fog. I do not recommend, if you want white light, wear xenon, when it comes to disturbing the eyes of the other side, switch to the lens with xenon, this will be costly. or I'll say get your headlight adjustment, and don't let anyone hit your eyes. I hope I helped.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 5
aspirinxlarge
Don't buy Osram`s white light bulb, & nbsp; I can say that there is no difference with the normal yellows I bought. & nbsp; Some of the bulbs are white, but there are very few brands. Is it more light to wear 100 w in one? & Nbsp; The vehicle is using 55 w 100 problems when installing & nbsp; olurmu & nbsp; ? & Nbsp; By the way, let's tell the friends who say "Get Xenon" to deal with them. If we have so much money, we will not spend any time in this forum. We are here for. & nbsp; Let's temporarily turn off Xenon recommendations for this topic:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 6
Night
I use the white bulbs of osram. I think whiteness is good, but it is low in terms of illumination.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 7
ekinoks44

So will I get h4 as a bulb?

http://www.hepsiburada.com/Liste/productDetails.aspx?Categoryid=20024642&Productid=otm01e108
& nbsp;
also for parks < / FONT>
& nbsp;
How do you think
fits the vehicle?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 8
Night
light bulb types are correct
but even if the brand is different, I use it from those parking bulbs, it has very little or even spot light, you can use it only to get a nice view when the parks are open, but it can even touch it
08.05.2020 16:38 # 9
aspirinxlarge
If you point out these types of pictures for very exaggerated advertising on the sample pictures on hb.com, only 1 person has commented on room chance honey, & nbsp; :) & nbsp; I don't think you will notice that much. & nbsp; If you want to take a photo of 30 try at a suitable price, 5000 k is a good value. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:38 # 10
kaan__
Never mind that white bulbs do not give xenon taste. I used white bulbs for a period of time. After about a month, I put xenon on one headlight of the vehicle for trial purposes. I saw a white light bulb on the other. When I saw that difference, I turned it into xenona on the other headlight.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 11
ekinoks44

xenon work is costly and the headlights are not lensed so the alternative white light bulb thing seems to me for now.

08.05.2020 16:38 # 12
herry
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Do not buy Osram`s white light bulb, & nbsp; I can say that there is no difference with the normal yellows I bought. & nbsp; Some of the bulbs are white, but there are very few brands. Is it more light to wear 100 w in one? & Nbsp; The vehicle is using 55 w 100 problems when installing & nbsp; olurmu & nbsp; ? & Nbsp; By the way, let's tell the friends who say "Get Xenon" to deal with them. If we have so much money, we will not spend any time in this forum. We are here for. & nbsp; Let's temporarily turn off Xenon recommendations for this topic:) & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

buddy there is a word you know? They say I'm not rich enough to buy cheap goods. I want to help my friend. Maybe he will return to the yellow light bulb that he will not like after 50 TL. The xenon I wrote here is the cheapest one, it is the cylone brand, and I found it in the forums, and then I found it. There are teams sold for 600TL on xenon, if I had so much money, I would not visit these forums in time;)
08.05.2020 16:38 # 13
Cmoss06
Dude, the light ratio in these bulbs is not good. You can see these three colors in the headlight blue yellow white.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 14
YUNNES37
I tell you something, there are LED bulbs, for example,
08.05.2020 16:38 # 15
Cmoss06
The fog lights have number ten as daytime running lights, but I think that it is not applied to the light in terms of light.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 16
aspirinxlarge
[QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Do not buy Osram`s white light bulb, & nbsp; I can say that there is no difference with the normal yellows I bought. & nbsp; Some of the bulbs are white, but there are very few brands. Is it more light to wear 100 w in one? & Nbsp; The vehicle is using 55 w 100 problems when installing & nbsp; olurmu & nbsp; ? & Nbsp; By the way, let's tell the friends who say "Get Xenon" to deal with them. If we have so much money, we will not spend any time in this forum. We are here for. & nbsp; Let's temporarily turn off Xenon recommendations for this topic:) & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

buddy there is a word you know? They say I'm not rich enough to buy cheap goods. I want to help my friend. Maybe he will return to the yellow light bulb that he will not like after 50 TL. The xenon I wrote here is the cheapest one, it is the cylone brand, and I found it in the forums, and then I found it. There are teams sold for 600TL on xenon. If I had that much money, I would not visit these forums in time;)
[/ QUOTE]

I didn't say buy it. I explained my experience as I used it before. You misunderstood the message? if you are aware, there is also a question & nbsp; & nbsp; "100w incident"

08.05.2020 16:38 # 17
herry
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] [QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Do not take Osram`s white light bulb, & nbsp; I can say that there is no difference with the normal yellows I bought. & nbsp; Some of the bulbs are white, but there are very few brands. Is it more light to wear 100 w in one? & Nbsp; The vehicle is using 55 w 100 problems when installing & nbsp; olurmu & nbsp; ? & Nbsp; By the way, let's tell the friends who say "Get Xenon" to deal with them. If we have so much money, we will not spend any time in this forum. We are here for. & nbsp; Let's temporarily turn off Xenon recommendations for this topic:) & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

buddy there is a word you know? They say I'm not rich enough to buy cheap goods. I want to help my friend. Maybe he will return to the yellow light bulb that he will not like after 50 TL. The xenon I wrote here is the cheapest one, it is the cylone brand, and I found it in the forums, and then I found it. There are teams sold for 600TL on xenon. If I had that much money, I would not visit these forums in time;)
[/ QUOTE]

I didn't say buy it. I explained my experience as I used it before. You misunderstood the message? if you are aware, there is also a question & nbsp; & nbsp; "100w incident"

`` friends who say xenon by the way, let's tell you already, if we have so much money, we will not spend time in this forum anyway, the least cost, etc. `` I wrote that answer for this sentence, man;)

[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:38 # 18
aspirinxlarge
[QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] [QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Do not take Osram`s white light bulb, & nbsp; I can say that there is no difference with the normal yellows I bought. & nbsp; Some of the bulbs are white, but there are very few brands. Is it more light to wear 100 w in one? & Nbsp; The vehicle is using 55 w 100 problems when installing & nbsp; olurmu & nbsp; ? & Nbsp; By the way, let's tell the friends who say "Get Xenon" to deal with them. If we have so much money, we will not spend any time in this forum. We are here for. & nbsp; Let's temporarily turn off Xenon recommendations for this topic:) & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

`` friends who say xenon by the way, let's tell you already, if we have so much money, we will not spend time in this forum anyway, the least cost, etc. `` I wrote that sentence for this sentence, my friend;)

[/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]

:) I say I have opened a subject related to light that I will buy white ambul al friends take xenon he says but all at once. & nbsp; I wrote for him too:) & nbsp; When you write a message to buy xenon, you started from there anyway. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:38 # 19
herry
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] [QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] [QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Do not buy Osram`s white light bulb, I can say that there is no difference with normal yellows. Some of the bulbs are white, but there are very few brands. Does wearing 100 w mean more light? The vehicle is using 55 w, 100 problems? By the way, let's tell the friends who say "Get Xenon" to deal with them. If we have so much money, we will not spend any time in this forum. We are here for. Let's close the Xenon recommendations for this issue temporarily, please:) [/ QUOTE] buddy, you know what? They say I'm not rich enough to buy cheap goods. I want to help my friend. Maybe he will return to the yellow light bulb that he will not like after 50 TL. The xenon I wrote here is the cheapest one, it is the cylone brand, and I found it in the forums, and then I found it. There are also teams sold for 600TL on xenon. If I had so much money, I would not visit these forums. I explained my experience as I used it before. You misunderstood the message? If you are aware, there is also the question, "100w incident" `` By the way, let's tell your friends who do not deal with them, get xenon in this forum. `` I wrote that sentence for this sentence, my friend;) [/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE] :) I said that I have opened a light-related subject so that I will buy white ambul, friends say xenon but all of them suddenly. I wrote it for him :) When I wrote a message to buy xenon, it started from there anyway. [/ QUOTE] :) well ok it was understood that I wish we all could get what we want, I would hardly get xenon, now I mean if there was xenon in fog, I wish there was no end :) good night
08.05.2020 16:38 # 20
ekinoks44
ok guys thank you I gave up already: D I understand that white bulbs will not make much change. The Zenon business also exceeds us, so I am currently suspending this project. Thank you for your interest.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”