Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Your vehicle does not eat gas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:13 # 1
betku
Hello there. I have 99 models 206 xs. I got my car and lpg was installed but the person I bought said that there was a malfunction and not working in the brain. .It is used in vehicle gasoline. It does not eat gas and works like a beet engine. It smells of excess gasoline. What could be the problem.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 2
koray.turan
There may be a problem with the encoders
08.05.2020 19:13 # 3
206wrc
Greetings first, have the syringes checked as said to get past. My advice is to have a look at the gas pump and float of your vehicle as a forward measure. As you know, gasoline level should be a quarter tank in LPG vehicles, but some LPG vehicle owners do not do this, then there is a pump or float failure. It is useful to make sure that your vehicle is used in LPG but you have said that you only use it in gasoline. It happened to me in my car, and while using it smoothly 1 day before, the next day there was no click in the car, I went to the master, the pump is officially dead, you get your information.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 4
betku
I took the authorized service vehicle. The side industry said the coil was installed. The coils and spark plugs have changed, the problem seems to be gone for now. The car is throwing blue smoke and the interior of the car generally smells of gasoline. the performance of the vehicle is low. As if still going to lpg dee. I wonder how this problem can be solved. gasket is also said to be no problem. But I'm afraid to go a long way. thanks
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”