Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Your opinion about 206 1.4 hdi Chip tuning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:43 # 1
aslanaft
Mrb friends I have a 206 1.4 hdi vehicle from konya, i think i'm thinking about how to get a chip for performance, do you think anyone is using it?
08.05.2020 19:43 # 2
Adem Kurtuldu
Soft software for Stock engine gives a trouble-free increase.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 3
aslanaft
Mrb my dear brother Where can we do this?
08.05.2020 19:43 # 4
Adem Kurtuldu
Ecu fast, pasaoglu, dr ecu back up to the most used companies and the software of the vehicle with a usb, if you want to return to the original in the future, it will be restored in the same way ...
08.05.2020 19:43 # 5
Alicilik
There is a custom remap in Ankara. Boom Garage alican is one of the best in the valiant business. The package does not use itself, it is doing the software you want. Smoke-performance-economy whatever you want.

I will help if you think
08.05.2020 19:43 # 6
KRATERYA
[QUOTE = Alicilik] There is a custom remap in Ankara. Boom Garage alican is one of the best in the valiant business. The package does not use itself, it is doing the software you want. Smoke-performance-economy whatever you want.

I will help you if you think [/ QUOTE]
I think it is possible to do it, but can you increase the speed at my mind, egr floor cancellation etc. Do you have the benefit of doing this, do you have any suggestions such as rim enlargement that we can do beside the software, is it impossible to save fuel with performance software, and finally how much this process costs to 2008 1.6h 407 ...
08.05.2020 19:43 # 7
GokhaN
I made it to 206 before, even if it does not throw extra smoke at first, black smoke level increases after 6 months, it gets disturbed after a place. 5 standards (this was the case for me, I had ecutuned also in 2010)
08.05.2020 19:43 # 8
Adem Kurtuldu
[QUOTE = KRATERYA] [QUOTE = Alicilik] There is a custom remap in Ankara. Boom Garage alican is one of the best in the valiant business. The package does not use itself, it is doing the software you want. Smoke-performance-economy whatever you want.

I think it is possible to increase the speed, but do you have any other benefits such as rim cancellation etc. Do you have any suggestions such as enlarging the rim besides the software is it impossible to save fuel with performance software and finally 2008 1.6 hdi 407 how much does this transaction cost ...
[/ QUOTE] I got canceled egr, I didn't see a problem but I would recommend the car was really relieved ...
08.05.2020 19:43 # 9
mimit
Installing intercooler also helps, intercooler plus chip tuning is nice, however, if operations such as egr cancellation straight pipe are to be done, then these should be done first, software can be done without egr and floor cancellation. It should not be forgotten that these engines are developed with these parts and their optimum performance levels are adjusted with these parts, egr and floor can be clogged over time, but I think it is more logical and healthy to continue to use them instead of being canceled.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 10
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = Alicilik] There is a custom remap in Ankara. Boom Garage alican is one of the best in the valiant business. The package does not use itself, it is doing the software you want. Smoke-performance-economy whatever you want.

Do you have any information about the prices of Ali Hodja?
08.05.2020 19:43 # 11
KRATERYA
custom remap gave 900 TL price 1.6 407 to Ümit DOĞAN Phone 0532 779 00 00 seemed a little too much to me ...
08.05.2020 19:43 # 12
KRATERYA
[QUOTE = mimit] It is also useful to install intercooler, intercooler plus chip tuning will be nice, however, if operations such as egr cancellation flat pipe will be done, then these must be done after software, good results can be obtained without egr and floor cancellation, after egr and floor cancellation It is possible to have a problem. It is important to remember that these engines have been developed with these parts and their optimum performance levels have been adjusted with these parts. I think it is more logical and healthy to continue to use it instead of being canceled. [/ QUOTE]
When I searched a little, the intercooler came to make sense. If you have it, it is called as a guarantee of a decrease in fuel, it increases performance, it provides a cold and oxygen-rich air intake.

08.05.2020 19:43 # 13
Alicilik
Umit Dogan: D ceiling made price

It can be more convenient.

0505 554 1919
Alican Yigit helps out the price.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 14
mimit
I did not make it, but all the turbo engines produced today are used intercooler, it is not important to be hdi, of course it is not an application to be done in the way I bought it. He also stated at every opportunity that he achieved a better traction and economy than before without canceling the software or something. Now he is using 207 rc, he changed his turbo, then he enlarged the intercooler.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 15
mistercasper
I had my 407 vehicles built and used 20 thousand km without any problems ... There was a black smoke throwing event in the bottom gas, the intermediate accelerations were quite rapid but there was no effect on the final speed and also there was a drop in the fuel of 0.5 liters,
08.05.2020 19:43 # 16
KIZILASLAN
I made the intercooler application to 1.4 HDI engine, I made my own vehicle 307, I made the ecufast dada software, the vehicle was perfect.
if you want to look here
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=35968&title=14-hdi-intercoo on

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”