Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Your Experiences on Chronic Sound Problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (After 2014)
08.05.2020 21:27 # 1
nsustunbas
Hello to everyone.

I am here in the hope of finding a cure for my problem only after the content that the narrator understands on Google or Youtube.

I have three basic sound problems that bother me since I bought my car. I believe that friends who experience (and maybe can) solve at least one of these are here. With the help of their detection, guidance and help, perhaps drivers who complain about `` incoming sounds '' like me can be helped.

Now I will try to describe the voices I complain about below:

1- The slight clicking sound coming from the driver when the vehicle is in D position, when the foot is cut from the gas while driving and the vehicle is in the P position. A click that is light enough for anyone sitting in the passenger seat on my right to hear. A sound that I'm sure is coming from the part between the steering wheel and the accelerator pedal. But I can not detect ... I do not understand why. It looks like a sound that can come from the air conditioner or filter, but the place where the sound comes from has nothing to do with filters or air conditioning.

2- Wind and wind noise coming from the left front. My brain cannot comprehend how much wind enters through the air conditioner on my left. Why / how much wind enters the air conditioner? Is it related to door wicks?

3- Sound coming from the tailgate. It is as squeaky and disturbing as the sound coming from behind a lorry truck. This noise is produced in every corner of the road. It disrupted my psychology. I checked the back seats and seals, there was no sound. Then I pushed / shook the inside trunk lid with my hand and that voice was heard again. It's about the trunk lock or wiper. But as I said, I'm not sure.

I expect guidance from experienced friends for help and solution on exactly where these sounds can come from. I tried to describe it as best I could.

Thank you from now.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us.

1- If I don't remember the problem wrong, there was a problem with the diraction shaft. The belting joint screws encountered in bell productions were tightening the screws and lubricating.

2-I haven't heard of this, obviously, your car's windshield has never changed. It can be made from door wicks or glass wicks. but if your vehicle has an open air circulation, it will come because of it. If you do not want air to come, keep the outside air inlet closed.

3- There are probably luggage chocks, my teacher, plastic, their setting may be impaired.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 3
nsustunbas
Sir, thank you very much. I will tell the master what you said. I will have it checked and share the results.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 4
sonerkyl
You're welcome.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 5
Osm3csl
hello 2015 308 1.6 with bluehdi i am joined by you nsustunbas my friend said the problem in the 1st item is exactly the same as i got the trim sound, cut it, did not benefit from the vehicle, it did not bother, it was a little bit of a flickering sound. cut the solution, steering wheel, friends, if you help me, i'm happy thanks
08.05.2020 21:27 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Osm3csl] hello 2015 308 1.6 I have joined you with the bluehdi. I have the same problem in the 1st item that our nsustunbas friend said. cut the solution, steering wheel, friends, if you help me I would be glad thank you [/ QUOTE]

You do not need to change the steering column. Take a spray lubricant and tighten that moving part teacher. Check the screw I marked in the picture and lubricate it.

08.05.2020 21:27 # 7
Osm3csl
Thank you very much you have looked and researched thank you wd - 40 works I think I will try immediately
08.05.2020 21:27 # 8
In my car, the 308 bluehdi - if the screws from the steering knuckle are loose, it makes more clicks while on the road, but after my maintenance, something on the front chest makes a tremor, there is a squeaking sound, the problem is that the air nail cap broke the rear nail of the air filter cover when it tightens its screws on the front part, the rear nail is raised or broken. trembles and sounds
The nail of the air filter box is made, the sound is gone in me
Because of the number 2 part of the joint that only the friend said, it made a spinning sound where it was a steering wheel because it was a steering wheel, and if I said the squeak when the oil was squeezed, a very thin voice passed like a cat meow.
I hope it will be useful and easy.

08.05.2020 21:27 # 9
In my car, the 308 bluehdi - if the screws from the steering knuckle are loose, it makes more clicks while on the road, but after my maintenance, something on the front chest makes a tremor, there is a squeaking sound, the problem is that the air nail cap broke the rear nail of the air filter cover when it tightens its screws on the front part, the rear nail is raised or broken. trembles and sounds
The nail of the air filter box is made, the sound is gone in me
Because of the number 2 part of the joint that only the friend said, it made a spinning sound where it was a steering wheel because it was a steering wheel, and if I said the squeak when the oil was squeezed, a very thin voice passed like a cat meow.
I hope it will be useful and easy.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 10
nsustunbas
[QUOTE = Osm3csl] hello 2015 308 1.6 I have joined you with the bluehdi. I have the same problem in the 1st item that our nsustunbas friend said. cut the solution, steering wheel, friends, if you help me I would be glad thank you [/ QUOTE]

Hi, did you have the chance to follow the suggestion of my friend sonerkyl? I still couldn't take it to the master. The problem is exactly as you described. We are officially experiencing the same things.

I took care of my 2nd and 3rd problems, I changed the door wicks, the wind noise officially disappeared. The reason for the squeak coming from the trunk was that the seals of the lock were loose. We squeezed it, lubricated it and it was cut.

The only thing that remained when I pulled my foot out of this gas was the rickety rattling noise between the steering wheel and the accelerator pedal.
nsustunbas 2020-04-02 18:35:38
08.05.2020 21:27 # 11
Osm3csl
Hello, unfortunately, the same problem persists, especially when I pull my foot out of gas at 3rd gear, there is obviously a slightly vibrating sound in the steering wheel around the steering wheel. Steering wheel knuckle wd-40 tightened, checked the screws, no looseness. I am thinking of showing it to the peugeot master on ikitel on mon. In addition, the & nbsp; I noticed that winter tires sound more in the cabin than summer tires. I also recommend applying spray to the hoods. It's like flying up to 130a 😊 👍
25.03.2023 16:11 # 12
sfydn
hello
1. did you solve the problem, i have the same problem, i couldn't find where it came from, but it sounds like it's from the bottom
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”