Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

YOUR EXPERIENCED INFORMATION ABOUT CARE !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:39 # 1
OZ---KING

First of all, hello everyone, I wish you a good Friday. Oil change (Castrol 10-40w) 4 liters = 70 tl.

2. Oil filter + air filter + petrol filter = 30 tl.
3. Front pads = 45tl.
4. Rear pads = 45tl.
5. Transmission Oil = 65tl.
6. Top cover gasket = 10tl.
7. Workmanship = 150 tl.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 2
koliva
Are those on this list original spare parts? If you want, get a price from our sponsor Sahin Peugeot.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 3
Guests
Probably not the original parts. The price of the oil is affordable. Originality is not very important in the filters. I recommend you only choose the original parts in the linings. The workmanship is also normal.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 4
OZ---KING

How do you think Pads TRV brand?

08.05.2020 16:39 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = laedri] Probably not original parts. The price of the oil is affordable. Originality is not very important in the filters. I recommend choosing only original parts for the linings. Workmanship is also normal. [/ QUOTE]

No, homm, man, I think the filters should definitely be used originally, especially in the oil + petrol filter.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 6
OZ---KING
Original & nbsp; so he doesn't have a name as a brand?
08.05.2020 16:39 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = OZ --- KING] Original & nbsp; Doesn't it have a name as a brand? Let me explain.

Let's say you went to a peugeot authorized service center and bought your car's chassis number and received an oil filter, for example. When you take the box, you will see the peugeot emblem on the box. If you look strangely at the inside, let's assume that it is a Purflux filter. Now let's take another example. You know that peugeot uses oil filter brand of purflux. You are going to buy an ordinary spare part and a purflux oil filter that fits your vehicle.
When you compare these two conditions, the first one is called the original spare part, and the second is called the non-original spare part. In other words, when you go and buy your own product that comes out of the box with the peugeot logo, you will not be considered to have bought the original product. There may be a quality difference between them. That's why I recommend you to buy spare parts with original peugeot emblems in parts that always play this key role. If you want, you can ask this issue personally and the well-known sponsor Sahin peugeot for years.
koliva 2012-03-23 20:01:57
08.05.2020 16:39 # 8
OZ---KING
Thank you very much for the explanation. It was very good for me.
08.05.2020 16:39 # 9
Guests
I trust Turkish brands in terms of filter. Of course, it is always good, but I can say that it is an expert on Fil filter. & Nbsp; "Thumbs
08.05.2020 16:39 # 10
istanbullu_3886
[QUOTE = laedri] I trust Turkish brands in terms of filter. Of course, the original is always good, but I can say that it is especially expert in Fil filter. & Nbsp; "Thumbs [/ QUOTE] brother air filter is very important quality buy a brand, surely the vehicle's traction and fuel are noticed I tried personally
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”