Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Your Battery Recommendations

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:23 # 1
Brcbyrktr
Good evening.
It's been 4 years since I bought my car (206 1.4 hdi). Recently he has been doing 2 garments in one starter and working like that. I started to look at 60 batteries on the internet in case the battery's life is going to end .. happy..yiğit..varta..bosch..delphi .. positive and negative I read all comments and complaints. When you read these, one does not want to take any of them. I am unfamiliar with such matters, I do not want to go to the dealer and be pecked. Is there a battery brand that you can say is this as a knowledge and user of this work?

08.05.2020 21:23 # 2
ismailkaya
go to the electrician, look at the starter dinosaur, and you can get the battery from the electrician.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 3
sonerkyl
Sir, I opened the subject of the battery, the seller is important in this, although some are not interested, some are interested. The reason why the battery is kept beautiful is because of high starter amps. this is the reason for the price differences.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 4
fkundak
Just like Soner said, you should take the ones with high Cold Start Current (CCA). For example, if your vehicle needs 60Ah, 72Ah / 540A battery will not be an advantage but a disadvantage for you. You should get a battery with CCA value above 740A like 60Ah / 800A. No matter what brand it is.

k
08.05.2020 21:23 # 5
Brcbyrktr
Thanks for your comments. As you said, I was 60Ah and I couldn't find a battery of 740A or 800A. In general, the highest value I see is 540A. The value is slightly above the start stop. Actually, I don't know what this XXXA or start stop battery is.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”