Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Your 206 fuel quantity

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:34 # 1
acabuco
Friends, I can not fuse the tank in general and consume fuel, but at the moment it is 5.27 TL gasoline price, I burn fuel to the tank without burning light. Is it yours too? Is this normal to burn this vehicle?

On Google I come across issues of 206 owners of gasoline, it is very voiced, but isn't that much? I do not want to have gas installed, if there is anything I can fix, I am after the correction.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 2
blacknightrider64
It is not related to the question you asked, but I have written that I wanted to write what I had.
as turkiye, we could not learn to peel the water fuel consumption from the liter base, but we can not learn. Attitude vehicles, and also the most important one, we did not learn to peel on the basis of liter. If it is more than just asking to calculate and calculate from the price of fuel, it does not work. I do not know, how many times, how many times, etc. etc etc ..... These are the values that change constantly. I have to look at if I have overdue fuel prices. Read this message for ten years, it will be easy to understand, the fuel will not go off ten years ago. It is not necessary to fill the tank with the province. 50 liters. Even if it is so simple, I would be able to give more information about the fuel consumption of my fuel consumption, but as far as I know, the gasoline could not burn less than 7 liters in the vehicle if it is flawed in the original origin. Replace the filters of the gas (it can be separated in the hood in the tank). .When each vehicle was called different weight and engine technology, but personally 5 years ago, gasoline 1.6 110 horsepower car was driving 16 liters in comfortable use with the air-lock, 14 liters outside the city 6. factory data was 12.5 liters long road 5.5 but whatever you do, the city was burning more than 14 liters. I hear stories like that, but if I drive it, I will burn that car comfortably for 12 liters.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 3
acabuco
[QUOTE = blacknightrider64] is not related to the question you are asking, but it is the satellite I wanted to write the one I had.
as turkiye, we could not learn to peel the water fuel consumption from the liter base, but we can not learn. Attitude vehicles, and also the most important one, we did not learn to peel on the basis of liter. If it is more than just asking to calculate and calculate from the price of fuel, it does not work. I do not know, how many times, how many times, etc. etc etc ..... These are the values that change constantly. I have to look at if I have overdue fuel prices. Read this message for ten years, it will be easy to understand, the fuel will not go off ten years ago. It is not necessary to fill the tank with the province. 50 liters. Even if it is so simple, I would be able to give more information about the fuel consumption of my fuel consumption, but as far as I know, the gasoline could not burn less than 7 liters in the vehicle if it is flawed in the original origin. Replace the filters of the gas (it can be separated in the hood in the tank). .When each vehicle was called different weight and engine technology, but personally 5 years ago, gasoline 1.6 110 horsepower car was driving 16 liters in comfortable use with the air-lock, 14 liters outside the city 6. factory data was 12.5 liters long road 5.5 but whatever you do, the city was burning more than 14 liters. I hear stories like that, but if I drive it, I burn that car comfortably for 12 liters. QUOTE]

I agree with the obvious criticism, you're right.

I could not just fill the tank in the city, go 100 km and fill it again and make a full detection. hence i didn't write like that.

My car is burning 9.5 liters in 90 km, it seems too much to me.

air filter, gasoline filter, spark plugs have just changed.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 4
Karacocuk24
My brother has an automatic 206 when I was 1.4, so it was around 5.05, then I was seeing 100 cars with 50 liters of fuel.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 5
blacknightrider64
then it is about the way it is used. After they are done, there is not much left. How many leaks from the vehicle, and how much? It is different to use and use an unfamiliar vehicle. Maybe it is small, there is a defect but we do not know. I do not think it is 10%, but this is not a huge margin error.

If I talk about the subject, if you drive short distances and turn off the ignition, for example, if you go 5km and stop in 10 liters, then your vehicle can burn in 100 liters for 100 km. It is very important. In short, the tour will be very economical without stopping in the city. I can not explain the fuel consumption so much in a week when I spend the short distance and freeze in the evening. The sensor vehicle creates this situation, whether it be diesel or diesel. You are stopping at short distances, as if you came to me, I think the fuel is normal.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 6
acabuco
[QUOTE = blacknightrider64] then it is related to the way it is used. After doing this, there is not much left. How many leak from the vehicle and how much? It is different to use and use an unfamiliar vehicle. Maybe it is small, there is a defect but we do not know. I do not think it is 10%, but this is not a huge margin error.

If I talk about the subject, if you drive short distances and turn off the ignition, for example, if you go 5km and stop in 10 liters, then your vehicle can burn in 100 liters for 100 km. It is very important. In short, the tour will be very economical without stopping in the city. I can not explain the fuel consumption so much in a week when I spend the short distance and freeze in the evening. The vehicle with the sensor is petrol and diesel, this creates the situation. You are stopping at short distances and it seems like me. I can say the fuel is normal. [/ QUOTE]

Just like you last explained, the places I will go to are always close to me, I stay on the road for half an hour because of the traffic, I go off, I do it, I close the contact. I have no long way. then can we call my situation normal?
08.05.2020 20:34 # 7
acabuco
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] My brother has an automatic 206 when I was 1.4, so when I was around gasoline was around 5.05, I was seeing 100 spins with 50 liters of fuel, now I went to lpg, although my car is automatic, I am doing 210 km with 50 liters of gas on the long road. My fuel consumption is falling [/ QUOTE]

I have given a friend message below, using a short distance and closing the ignition, talking about the engine cooling and starting again, I use it constantly, I have to stop and stop constantly, wherever I am, the streets are narrow and there is a constant action, I also use the places where the distance is counted. Did you also use it while gasoline?
08.05.2020 20:34 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
It is true. Burns. The road that I made varies between 50 TL (9.27 lt) and 120-140 km outside the city.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 9
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] My brother has an automatic 206 when I was around 1.4, so I was seeing gasoline was around 5.05, then I was seeing 100 fuels with 50 liters of fuel. I'm doing a long way down, my fuel consumption [/ QUOTE]

I have given a friend message below, using a short distance and closing the ignition, talking about the engine cooling and starting again, I use it constantly, I have to stop and stop constantly, wherever I am, the streets are narrow and there is a constant action, I also use the places where the distance is counted. Did you also use it while gasoline? [/ QUOTE]
I travel 10 km when I turn the minimum contact, but if you press the distance, stop the traffic for 3 km, stop and stop, it will be normal that most of the gasoline vehicle will burn almost the same.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 10
maximusti
urban 8.9lt / 100 km
I travel about 90 to 100 km with 50 liters of gasoline. the distance I use is short, the average distance is 3.5 km. In different places, we usually stop and get to know Istanbul traffic.

The average fuel consumption at 2100 km, which I have measured on the longest holiday on the long road, is 5.2lt / 100km.
The vehicle was three people, 70% of the journey was air-conditioned.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 11
acabuco
[QUOTE = maximusti] inner city 8.9lt / 100 km
I travel about 90 to 100 km with 50 liters of gasoline. the distance I use is short, the average distance is 3.5 km. In different places, we usually stop and get to know Istanbul traffic.

The average fuel consumption at 2100 km, which I have measured on the longest holiday on the long road, is 5.2lt / 100km.
[/ QUOTE]

I haven't been on the long road until now, but our urban fuel consumption will be the same, depending on the process, it will be almost the same on the long road.

Our fuel consumption is too much for the city, is it that the 1.4 gasoline in general is all this, do you know?
08.05.2020 20:34 # 12
yigit_dark
2001 model 1.6 is my vehicle. To the engine that never touched the tube. Since I am a sensitive person, I do not have a tube installed so as not to disturb the originality of the car. I think it is impossible for vehicles to burn less with these gasoline prices. I drive very calmly. Of course, of necessity. If I use performance, it exceeds 10 liters in 100 km. I change gears before 3 thousand cycles. I do not accelerate unnecessarily, do not take sudden departures. I do not exceed 100-110u on the long road. This way I burn 7 liters in the city. I take care to make a full warehouse. I'm always full before the light burns. Without waiting for the light, my guess is to reach 700 km out of town. In the city, if I can barely make 550 600 rooms. My advice is not to worry about these prices, it is impossible to go 200-250 km with 50 lira gasoline. I am currently waiting for gasoline prices to approach 6 lira. I'm preparing myself. Or I always have nervous breakdowns.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 13
x571
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] 2001 model 1.6 is my car. To the engine that never touched the tube. Since I am a sensitive person, I do not have a tube installed so as not to disturb the originality of the car. I think it is impossible for vehicles to burn less with these gasoline prices. I drive very calmly. Of course, of necessity. If I use performance, it exceeds 10 liters in 100 km. I change gears before 3 thousand cycles. I do not accelerate unnecessarily, do not take sudden departures. I do not exceed 100-110u on the long road. This way I burn 7 liters in the city. I take care to make a full warehouse. I'm always full before the light burns. Without waiting for the light, my guess is to reach 700 km out of town. In the city, if I can barely make 550 600 rooms. My advice is not to worry about these prices, it is impossible to go 200-250 km with 50 lira gasoline. I am currently waiting for gasoline prices to approach 6 lira. I'm preparing myself. Or I always have nervous breakdowns. [/ QUOTE]

Actually, LPG is not that much of a carrion. I am pleased. I burn 6 lt in city and 6 lt in city. 30 tl 100 km transportation price from 2.7 tl price. Last time LPG was over, I couldn't find the petrol, I went with gasoline. I fell under the half tank, then I filled the tank.I gave the world money to around 30 lt gasoline. After looking at the vehicle properly, you will not have a problem with LPG. I'm going 490 km with 30 lpg lpg. Driving with gasoline is not a logical thing, 1.8 TL gasoline price is a tax crash 5.5 TL.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 14
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] 2001 model 1.6 is my car. To the engine that never touched the tube. Since I am a sensitive person, I do not have a tube installed so as not to disturb the originality of the car. I think it is impossible for vehicles to burn less with these gasoline prices. I drive very calmly. Of course, of necessity. If I use performance, it exceeds 10 liters in 100 km. I change gears before 3 thousand cycles. I do not accelerate unnecessarily, do not take sudden departures. I do not exceed 100-110u on the long road. This way I burn 7 liters in the city. I take care to make a full warehouse. I'm always full before the light burns. Without waiting for the light, my guess is to reach 700 km out of town. In the city, if I can barely make 550 600 rooms. My advice is not to worry about these prices, it is impossible to go 200-250 km with 50 lira gasoline. I am currently waiting for gasoline prices to approach 6 lira. I'm preparing myself. Or I always have nervous breakdowns. [/ QUOTE]

Actually, LPG is not that much of a carrion. I am pleased. I burn 6 lt in city and 6 lt in city. 30 tl 100 km transportation price from 2.7 tl price. Last time LPG was over, I couldn't find the petrol, I went with gasoline. I fell under the half tank, then I filled the tank.I gave the world money to around 30 lt gasoline. After looking at the vehicle properly, you will not have a problem with LPG. I'm going 490 km with 30 lpg lpg. Driving with gasoline is not a logical thing, 1.8 TL gasoline price is a tax crash 5.5 TL.
[/ QUOTE]

You are right, if I wear the lpg myself, I will search for a good master and I will do the best. But how many years will I pay for the Mevlla, where I got the LPG? This is what I am thinking, and I say it without any calculation at least, after 5 years, I will save the lpgnin installation fee and start saving. So it doesn't make sense to me. How many times do I change my ride to the same vehicle 5 years already. Everyone's own opinion also thanks for your comment.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 15
maximusti
[QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = maximusti] inner city 8.9lt / 100 km

[/ QUOTE]

I haven't been on the long road until now, but our urban fuel consumption will be the same, depending on the process, it will be almost the same on the long road.

Our fuel consumption is too much for the city, is it that the 1.4 gasoline in general is all this, do you know? [/ QUOTE]

Consumption of 1.4 gasoline vehicles generally ranges from 7 to 10 liters.
Unfortunately, it is not very economical to get on a gasoline vehicle with our magnificent fuel prices.

08.05.2020 20:34 # 16
x571
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] 2001 model 1.6 is my vehicle. To the engine that never touched the tube. Since I am a sensitive person, I do not have a tube installed so as not to disturb the originality of the car. I think it is impossible for vehicles to burn less with these gasoline prices. I drive very calmly. Of course, of necessity. If I use performance, it exceeds 10 liters in 100 km. I change gears before 3 thousand cycles. I do not accelerate unnecessarily, do not take sudden departures. I do not exceed 100-110u on the long road. This way I burn 7 liters in the city. I take care to make a full warehouse. I'm always full before the light burns. Without waiting for the light, my guess is to reach 700 km out of town. In the city, if I can barely make 550 600 rooms. My advice is not to worry about these prices, it is impossible to go 200-250 km with 50 lira gasoline. I am currently waiting for gasoline prices to approach 6 lira. I'm preparing myself. Or I always have nervous breakdowns. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

You are right, if I wear the lpg myself, I will search for a good master and I will do the best. But how many years will I pay for the Mevlla, where I got the LPG? This is what I am thinking, and I say it without any calculation at least, after 5 years, I will save the lpgnin installation fee and start saving. So it doesn't make sense to me. How many times do I change my ride to the same vehicle 5 years already. Everyone's own opinion also thanks for your comment.
[/ QUOTE]

You're welcome. Seriously, if it will pay off in 5 years. It would be logical if it will pay for up to 2 years. have a nice day.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 17
acabuco
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] 2001 model 1.6 is my vehicle. To the engine that never touched the tube. Since I am a sensitive person, I do not have a tube installed so as not to disturb the originality of the car. I think it is impossible for vehicles to burn less with these gasoline prices. I drive very calmly. Of course, of necessity. If I use performance, it exceeds 10 liters in 100 km. I change gears before 3 thousand cycles. I do not accelerate unnecessarily, do not take sudden departures. I do not exceed 100-110u on the long road. This way I burn 7 liters in the city. I take care to make a full warehouse. I'm always full before the light burns. Without waiting for the light, my guess is to reach 700 km out of town. In the city, if I can barely make 550 600 rooms. My advice is not to worry about these prices, it is impossible to go 200-250 km with 50 lira gasoline. I am currently waiting for gasoline prices to approach 6 lira. I'm preparing myself. Or I always have nervous breakdowns. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

You're welcome. Seriously, if it will pay off in 5 years. It would be logical if it will pay for up to 2 years. have a nice day.
[/ QUOTE]

How do you know how to install high quality lpg including master craftsmanship?
08.05.2020 20:34 # 18
Kocak
final lpg assembly etc. I do not know, but I have a brc in 206 vehicles, I am very pleased as lpg, there are at least 2 206 of my friends, according to him, I realize that I am very satisfied with the fuel, 66 lira of tubes and I'm going 330 km, I am very pleased with the traction and burning BRC
08.05.2020 20:34 # 19
maximusti
[QUOTE = acabuco]

How do you know how to install high quality lpg including master craftsmanship? tl 206 s? [/ QUOTE]

The prices I received a month or two ago:

Atiket Gold and Grande: 1600 tl
Brc: 1900 TL
Prins: They said they had two different series, 1900 and 2400 rubles
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”