Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

You need your urgent help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:53 # 1
oktan24
I would be very happy if those with knowledge help, I would go out but I can't.

While I was just coming home while watching in 2nd gear, the car started to shake, I pressed the gas, did not accelerate gas, did not accelerate for a while, when I came to the front of the house, I opened the bonnet, the engine was shaking as if it would be thrown out.
I turned off the engine, went home and started it again after 10 minutes, the car started shaking and worked for a while

I realized something later when the vehicle was idling, it does not fall below 1000 cycles, it fluctuates after a while and is normal

what's wrong, urgent help needed
VEHICLE 1.4 HDI 206
oktan24 2014-11-23 20:23:51
08.05.2020 18:53 # 2
oktan24
actual

Doesn't anyone know that there is a crackling sound on the right side of the engine when flickering?
08.05.2020 18:53 # 3
GokhaN
Your motor ear is probably broken.

motor swings usually occur from the ear of the motor. In severe tremors coming from the right and the left, it is the problem of the axles.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 4
oktan24
So, would he make a loud sound?
08.05.2020 18:53 # 5
peugeotefe
Does the sound from the area where the belts are? Did you pay attention to it?
08.05.2020 18:53 # 6
oktan24
Yes, the belts are on that side, and when the engine is cold, diesel smells of white smoke, it gets better.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 7
peugeotefe
There may be two reasons why the sound you say comes from the injectors, which you call as stylish. if there is any ball sound or friction sound, it may come from timing belt or crank pulley
08.05.2020 18:53 # 8
oktan24
Is there a solid place you can recommend for injectors in Ankara
08.05.2020 18:53 # 9
popeyes
If people with [QUOTE = oktan24] help, I would be very happy to go out but I can't.

While I was just coming home while watching in 2nd gear, the car started to shake, I pressed the gas, did not accelerate gas, did not accelerate for a while, when I came to the front of the house, I opened the bonnet, the engine was shaking as if it would be thrown out.
I turned off the engine, went home and started it again after 10 minutes, the car started shaking and worked for a while

I realized something later when the vehicle was idling, it does not fall below 1000 cycles, it fluctuates after a while and is normal

what's wrong, urgent help needed
VEHICLE 1.4 HDI 206
[/ QUOTE]

Where did you get the diesel, a bad diesel or something may be clogged if you continued on the road while your fuel is running out. that is, the scum at the bottom of the tank may have caused you trouble at that moment.
I do not think it could be from the engine ear and belt. If you say why the vehicle has improved again, you have not experienced shaking again. so I eliminate these 2 possibilities.
Another situation is that if the strap is broken, all display indicators will light up the warning lights.
If the trigerin is broken, the vehicle will not start. : D: D

you need to be suspicious of dirty fuel, take clean fuel and if your vehicle is low km, you can apply carbon cline less than 100 000 km.
When the vehicle is running in the morning, it may throw white smoke due to the cold weather. It is very common in the winter months, if blue smoke is emitted then the problem is big.
fill your fuel well, you can throw 1 cleaner into the tank and try to clean it

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”