Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

You have a child lock, you have a problem .. What about the solution? ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:13 # 1
sace
Hi friends. We activate the child lock of the back doors by turning the nail that is open when the doors are open, and therefore our eyes are not left behind when our child is in the back. But when a friend gets on the back, we either go down and open the door ourselves, or I lowered the rear window, stretch out your hand, open it, mate :) and make a statement on it ... In the front console, the door has a lock inside, it doesn't open from the outside, I know, in my old car. when it was closed from inside, only the front doors were opened, all locks were opened, not trying to open the back. So a kind of child lock event is solved. With us, all the locks are opened at the angle. Is it possible to do the same on our vehicles? How do I know they did this function in new models? or can the brain be identified in older models? The worst thing was recently read in a forum, man-child lock is active and the door lock is broken, it does not open from outside, the door does not change in the opening, etc. I do not know how it solved, a strange situation .. I am waiting for your feedback and suggestions, if any.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 2
ismail ozdemir
just like my friend, this incident has nothing to do with the kidnapping of this incident. Confused
08.05.2020 15:13 # 3
Guests

This is not a problem, and it wouldn't be a problem. this is normal. Because the logic of the system is to prevent unintentional pain. but it is very normal that it hurts inside. let's say that when you have an accident, all doors must be able to hurt inside. If you do not want the back doors to hurt from inside, you should use it in a needy way, even if it is already put on the door.

08.05.2020 15:13 # 4
koliva
If you want to do different things, I think something can be applied. As you know, there is a button on the sofor side that determines the openness of the rear windows. The windows cannot be opened while this key is pressed. I think that the door opening electronics of the rear doors can be driven with the same mechanism. Of course, I do not know what problems will arise during the application. I just came to my mind right now and I wanted to share this idea. The only point is to compare the signal coming from this button and the signal coming from the central lock to an electronic "and" door, and to cut or open the electricity in the door accordingly.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 5
Guests
I think all of the parts that work in this style are all controlled. At this point some troubles may arise
08.05.2020 15:13 # 6
koliva
BSI can also be done without mixing. The most brute force is the extra 2 wires from the central lock switch on the ten consoles, 2 wires from the switch for the emergency closing of the rear windows, and a small electronic circuit and the output of this circuit is mounted on the rear doors' electrical wiring. Other solutions can be produced, it is necessary to worry.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 7
ADM
this system has been solved in the new partner tepee but there is a separate button for the child made it so beautiful though
08.05.2020 15:13 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = ADM] this system has been solved in new partner tepee, but there is a separate button for the child made it so beautiful
[/ QUOTE]

This is simpler. The extra button and this button turn the door power on and off, like the button that activates / deactivates the same rear window automatic. There is free space in ten consoles, extra button can be taken and followed. Maybe this is not so simple, I don't know, I just think out loud Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:13 # 9
Serhun
If we relay this system to the glass locking circuit and make it using the contacts of this relay, there is no need for a separate button or switch, making it safe for both our glass and door children in one move.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”