Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

you from under the steering wheel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:16 # 1
YNR
Hello friends. I would be glad if you share your information with 2 questions. (Peugeot 206 1,4 hdi 2006)

1 - For the last few days, there are some sounds on the upper parts of the spring on the wheel under the steering wheel, the car does not have to be in motion, or it should be working, no matter what situation I am in, only when I turn the steering wheel. You open a door without a hinge oiled, just like the sound that sounds like that, and a sound that can be heard very easily, a rough sound. I wonder why it stems from it (20 days ago, 7 people in a week from the compulsory car = a total of about 600 kg including me) and hit the car under the car, I wonder if it should be related to this situation. there is no stiffening in the steering wheel, there is no warning on the indicators.

2- Normally, my shifts to 2nd gear are challenging, I feel that the gears are rubbing too much, but when the car gets a little warm and the downhill is very nice, and the interesting thing is when I go downhill, it goes so beautiful I can't explain why it might be related to transmission oil. I wonder whether or why. thanks for your information in advance.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 2
YNR
?
08.05.2020 21:16 # 3
sonerkyl
1- probably your tie rod head and your tie rods are broken, teacher. If the vehicle you need to lift and look at is where it stops, 80% are rods. If you have never been in a sub-team. my advice is to change the rot - rot head and rot shaft to get delphi - trw as a brand.
2- The reason for this is often the gut in the gap in the gearbars. I advise you to change gearboxes and gearbox oil.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 4
YNR
First of all thank you very much for your answer :)
1- Two days ago, I had to go to the doctor the next morning, and the thought in my mind was to repair the car at the exit from the doctor. I tried to enter the pits in a controlled way, both in the place I stood and in motion, whether the sound will come again, it did not come. It is very interesting. everything is normal. I have postponed the job of taking it to the service for now. Maybe I will not do it again in the future but I do not know for now ..
2 - yes I have not changed the gearbox oil for a long time, if I change it as you said, maybe it will be the solution. I will listen to your advice.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”