Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Yokohama Tires

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:31 # 1
madblueblacksea
I need the opinions of friends who have experienced Yokohama tires. It would be great if anyone who experiences the 185 / 65R14 86T AE01 model. Technically, I want to make sure that the tire I am looking for can only change the situation in the end user. I respect your tire recommendations, but first, the users of this tire will have their answers helpful. Especially if the bidet is 206 1.4 hdi users, it is inedible.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 2
sonerkyl
http://www.rezulteo-lastik.com.tr/yokohama-lastikler/bluearth-ae-01-lastik/deneme-test-5738931

I suggest you compare the test results as well, as far as I know, I know that a few models give better results. There are those who say it is a hard and aggressive tire, but those who are satisfied with price and performance in general are moderate. the company even called back to its customers when there was a production problem with these series tires last year. Those who say that the comments are getting harder in the summer of 2 and that their comfort and braking distance increase, are mostly good forums.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 3
madblueblacksea
Test results can be useful instantly, but they are not a guide for what will happen in the long term. When I take it, it makes me think of the possibility of hardening like a log after a year.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 4
GokhaN
I personally would not recommend giving money to our country. far east productions are hardening after a while
08.05.2020 19:31 # 5
pusutr
i think lassa :)
08.05.2020 19:31 # 6
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = GökhaN] I personally do not give advice to not give money to us. far east productions are hardening after a while [/ QUOTE]

Yes michelin did indeed, but he does not do anything at the prices :)
08.05.2020 19:31 # 7
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = pusutr] I think lassa :)
[/ QUOTE]

Lassa is a nice tire but outside of its hardness :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”