Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

yellow paint on the front hood

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:40 # 1
rakasan
Hello friends, I am someone who lives in Izmir, but for a few months, I did not come to Istanbul with my car. At first, my car was parked, and the hood door that was shot from behind does not open, and I noticed this morning. it seems like what ox to say, now he brought his brush and put it on the hood of the car, and there was not much to do with the paint, and the paint was slipped down, but now there are friends who have painted the vehicle like me, how can I remove this paint without damaging the paint of the vehicle?
08.05.2020 17:40 # 2
error
The bad luck came one after the other: D

First, the hood lock may be stuck before you open the hood, press down on the top of the lock, and then let someone open the hood latch while you press it.

For the paint issue, it should be easily removed with a thin cake, but if you make only the area (I do not know what kind of area) while making the cake, there may be a little tones difference with the other parts.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 3
samet206
Let the past be with the cake, paint only makes a ton difference, make a complete cake polish, paint the surface, you get rid of it again cheaply. If the incident is deliberate, but if it is possible to make the shower intentional, whoever did it, if it is obvious that the paint is certain, I would be very limited to your right.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 4
Serkan
It had touched the front grille, I had taken the risk of a plastic part and wiped it with thinner, and it did not harm the paint of the blinds.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 5
rakasan
I didn't know if the hood was not jammed, the rear trunk door got stuck, I don't know if the balance is unbalanced.

08.05.2020 17:40 # 6
dream
What kind of Bedouin this is :)
08.05.2020 17:40 # 7
rolandgarros
You will find out what men there are what is the brush doing on the hood of the car Angry If it happened to me, the reason for the murder. May my Lord protect you from all kinds of dangers. otherwise our people are very insensitive.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 8
rakasan
Well, this is the bedouin, but I would tell you that I was watching my car, no more scratches were made, I came to Istanbul, I swear to you I don't want to use the car anymore
08.05.2020 17:40 # 9
tongucuk
serkan try to wipe with thinner as your friend said, I think if your real paint is original, there will be no problem even if yellow paint is very fresh, you can use gasoline or spirit to wipe it.
08.05.2020 17:40 # 10
emre_akdag
Try it softly without pressing it from the top with water sandpaper very lightly, man, maybe it will be a little bit ... Can you add your pictures? maybe we can help more visually ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”