Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Yardýmmm !! Oxygen sensor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:21 # 1
Sertac
I have a 97 model 106 xr vehicle. The question I want to ask is, does the oxygen sensor pull affect? My vehicle is not officially leaving. The Sibob setting, the sentence setting, the spark plug spark plug cables have changed. There is no problem in my printing pad. I disconnect the oxygen sensor from its socket. It seems to me that the car does not change at all, it even seems to be a little better. I would be glad if you help me. When I root the gas with the car idle, the car falls on the cutter but does not go on the road.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 2
Sertac
Isn't there anyone who can help?
08.05.2020 19:21 # 3
peugeot murat
Where
08.05.2020 19:21 # 4
Sertac
Does the oxygen sensor pull affect your brother?
08.05.2020 19:21 # 5
Efe-Pojo
yes it does.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 6
Sertac
I understand, can this be my problem?
08.05.2020 19:21 # 7
Efe-Pojo
I don't know if testing the oxygen sensor the way you did it will give you the correct result, but if so much has changed, let it be comfortable to replace it. Also, are you sure that not everyone can set the sente correctly? you can also get more information if you identify traction loss.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 8
Sertac
I'm sure the tuning is correct. Oxygen sensor price 175 TL to be sure I don't have that much material to change. When it comes to traction, there is no misfire in the car. As if 3 people were pulling the car from behind. It stays slow.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 9
Efe-Pojo
they are likely to be an oxygen sensor if they are holding from behind as they press the gas or like the drawers. does it do more especially when the engine is cold?
08.05.2020 19:21 # 10
Sertac
Yes, when the engine is cold, it doesn't go worse
08.05.2020 19:21 # 11
sdttn
Have the vehicle connected to the diagnostic tool. Have it repaired by a master who can test the oxygen sensor with a multimeter if possible.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 12
Sertac
I did something like that before that. He said it was faulty, but I am fixing it from here so you don't have to pay that much. I do not know that I have corrected, people do not believe anymore. Bidet took 50 lira. It is best to replace the oxygen sensor. Would it be a problem if I get out?
08.05.2020 19:21 # 13
sdttn
Quitting is better to replace it with an equivalent sensor.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 14
Sertac
When I say equivalent sensor?
08.05.2020 19:21 # 15
sdttn
Tell the piece, he knows.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 16
Sertac
I understand tomorrow I'm thinking about buying an oxygen sensor and hopefully it will improve.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 17
_ali_
When I quit, if the bargain doesn't work, would you get a refund, I bought a quit throttle like this, I even returned the car.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 18
Sertac
I decided not to get out. I'll get zero. I hope the problems will be improved.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 19
Sertac
So, is this oxygen sensor only effective on gasoline?
08.05.2020 19:21 # 20
sonerkyl
Oxygen Sensors, also referred to as Lambda Sensors, are mounted on the engine exhaust manifold, to measure the amount of unburned oxygen in the exhaust gases, sniff exhaust gases and produce a voltage that can be read by the ECU, indicating that the air-fuel mixture is very poor or rich. In this way, the air-fuel mixture is kept under constant control in every driving condition of the vehicle, thus ensuring optimum performance and fuel economy. Many vehicles have an oxygen sensor malfunction lamp. At the same time, the driver complains of excess fuel consumption. Faulty Oxygen Sensor causes fuel consumption to increase up to 30%. Reduced driving comfort and combustion losses are classic Oxygen Sensor fault symptoms, all of which can be rectified by installing an appropriate Oxygen Sensor. laws have made it compulsory to use catalytic converters in vehicles and to pass emission tests once a year. One of the primary causes of a failed engine and exhaust emission test is a malfunctioning Oxygen Sensor. For this reason, Oxygen Sensors every 30.000 km. should also be checked once. Never avoid replacing the Oxygen Sensor when you experience one of the aforementioned faults in your vehicle. Saving in Fuel Consumption with Oxygen Sensor Saving the amount of oxygen in the exhaust gas and generating 50-900 mV voltage at the operating temperature (above 300 ° C) depending on the amount of oxygen in the exhaust gas to the electronic brain. Transmitting information about the oxygen sensor, it ensures optimum levels of fuel consumption. The oxygen sensor, which was first used by Bosch in 1976, has been produced more than 350 million pieces to date. How Does the Oxygen Sensor Work? The control device, the ratio of the mixture from the voltage output of the oxygen (lambda) sensor. detecting (poor or rich). The amount of fuel injected is adjusted to ensure the ideal mixing ratio. If the mixture is very rich, the amount of fuel sprayed decreases. Similarly, if the mixture is very poor, the amount of fuel injected is increased by the command delivered to the injectors by the brain. The oxygen sensor transmits information about the amount of oxygen in the exhaust gas to the brain and ensures optimum levels of fuel consumption. Therefore, an oxygen sensor is needed to detect the amount of oxygen contained in the combustible gases leaving the engine to be released into the atmosphere. When the oxygen sensors produced to card this need are removed from the vehicle, the control unit detects the oxygen sensor signal as zero. Since this means a poor mixture, it tries to enrich the mixture by increasing the open time of the injections, thus increasing the fuel consumption of the engine. If more than one ... Some vehicles have more than one oxygen sensor. Because these vehicles have one lambda before and after catalyst. Before the catalyst, lambda detects the amount of oxygen contained in the exhaust gases resulting from combustion and warns the control unit to determine an optimum spray amount. After the catalyst, lambda transmits the catalyst's treatment performance information to the control unit by measuring the exhaust gases that the catalyst purifies from the bad effect. Advantages of the oxygen sensor The lambda sensor is a key part of a vehicle's gas injection system and is a major factor in fuel economy. If the sensor operates at the desired level, the engine can operate at full performance capacity and meet the required emission limits by law. Regularly checking and replacing Lambda sensors is an important and necessary process for your vehicle. Lambda sensor should work properly to ensure emission limits and to reduce fuel consumption. (Excerpt)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”