Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

yardımmmmmm

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:14 # 1
Guests
mrb friends I was going to consult you something. 2004 model pegeout 307 1,4 diesel xr im war. the topic I want help with is about my rear stops ... my led stops war war parks of them we left lamp is lit, how can i repair them? thank you already
08.05.2020 14:14 # 2
Guests
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 14:14 # 3
t@lip
It would be better if the system checks that the user wrote the first message and displays the message Emrah wrote. Not everyone who writes their first message needs to introduce themselves, they need to be warned.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 4
EminONAL
[QUOTE = t @ lip] It would be better if the system checks that the user wrote the first message and displays the message Emrah wrote. Anyone who wrote his first message does not know that he should introduce himself, he needs to be warned. [/ QUOTE]
It may be, but shouldn't a person feel the need to introduce himself when he enters an environment? Personally, I feel it. As soon as I register in the forum, the title "Let's get to know our members" is already written in the "Home". There is no one looking at it, but they think they are like forums.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 5
Guests
Will you help or define me? Type anlianosanz. . .
08.05.2020 14:14 # 6
t@lip
The last message of your friend was interesting, I felt like I was in the forum of people who needed help .. t @ lip 2010-05-07 12:28:58
08.05.2020 14:14 # 7
Guests
Thank you very much for your intense interest, thank you very much.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 8
okan77
If we approach the new members a little more moderately. They have certain problems ...
They hurry to solve ...
We, the residents are also right, we want to learn who is tracking.
Let's not break each other, let us help, let's guide. I just wanted to say my opinion.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 9
t@lip
I do not want to be hurt, of course, I apologize if my message was hurt. I think it is important to have a friendship environment as well as sharing information. It is important to meet in this respect. I did not put this rule, but I support the good rule. If it was broken from my brother, I apologize again.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 10
Guests

yoq I was not broken, a situation to be broken is also yoq ... I just wanted help with the problem in my car, I did not know that there was also the subject of meeting the bole. I think it is too much to meet, but if I want to get to know it, I would introduce myself ....

08.05.2020 14:14 # 11
Haci

Dear brother, welcome to our form, first of all, you can find answers to all the questions you are looking for here. If you had the chance to examine the form, you should have understood this already. We would like to learn that we have a little knowledge about respect without having to look at your profile, we are looking for friends and siblings.

Hear what it is at any moment in complaining,
Tells, what is this always from separations?
He says my cry comes from reed.
Whoever hears, blood comes from their eyes.
A heart torn apart,
I want to, I need to pour my problem
That said, when the place comes to the place, you will find many friends who will listen to you and listen to you. Here you follow the humble forum rules. I find it helpful to examine this topic, greetings, love.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 12
fourus_06
Welcome.It is the brain that causes trouble in lli stops. This forum is a topic set by forum administrators in order to get to know our friends who are members of this forum, to help solve problems and to share pleasant forums within the framework of respect and love, as my pilgrim said, and it is valid for all our friends who are members of this forum.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 13
narkotik71
hello, erdi777 welcome.I have just joined me, clube, friends here, friendly and friendly friends. let's tell you the problem, like.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 14
iibrahimm
I think it should not be so difficult for a person to introduce himself in two extra sentences, if there is a rule, if everyone obeys this rule, then what happens to you?
I found answers to many of my questions, thanks to this form, they are doing their best, thank you.
respects
08.05.2020 14:14 # 15
TheEchoes
If we follow the forum regularly and stay active, it is normal for us to introduce ourselves and try to get to know other forum users, but there is a problem.
I haksızmıy
08.05.2020 14:14 # 16
Guests
I would like to introduce myself to anyone who comments.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”