Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Xzenon Headlight Malfunction (Help)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:13 # 1
tlp
Hello friends
& nbsp;
I have a headlight on the angel and xzenon infrastructure in my car. In the past, I noticed that the dipped beam of the headlamp on the left side (lens section) flashed like a flash. .
& nbsp;
happened the same yesterday, but after a while it burned spontaneously .. what do you think? Has anyone happened or understood this work?
& nbsp;
thanks in advance
08.05.2020 16:13 # 2
m.peker
headlight ballast degraded I had the same problem in me I changed the ballast no problem left
08.05.2020 16:13 # 3
koliva
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, under " Get to Know Our Members ", please introduce yourself by opening a new topic. will help us, For your information ...

1.- Your name, surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4. - Hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your blood group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10. Which county or İlda here: Reviews 11.- MSN address:
Thank you for your interest.
Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
www.peugeotturkey.com & amp; I www.peugeotturkiye.co
08.05.2020 16:13 # 4
tlp
How much did it cost?
08.05.2020 16:13 # 5
Guests
The price of the ballast or bulb varies by brand. Some of the sockets can fit together. However, this may not mean that socket compatibility will work properly.
& nbsp;
I always prefer to use the parts of the brands we know and when the product fails, I prefer to use the product of the same brand again ...
08.05.2020 16:13 # 6
tlp
I just bought the vehicle. So when I got it it was on. I don't even know the brand. Anyway, let's show an electrician.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”