Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

XR filter throat diameter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
carantinas
friends today I would have an open air filter from my industry. And on the phone, I said that my car is 106 xr, and the person selling the part did not expect it to be so big in a funnel shape and huge size that gave a car speed filter. The problem is that the filter's throat cap is too wide, so I can't install it on the vehicle. In addition, a small hose goes to the part where we put the oil from the original filter box, so what is the purpose of that hose when I install the air filter, what happens if I do not install that pipe? Does anybody know about the filter bogaz cap of 106 and use this carspeed filter?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
koliva
The engine oil from the small pipe is steamed and returned to the intake manifold and burned in the engine. You will either connect that pipe exactly in one way or use small filters specially produced for it.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
carantinas
I had a master, but that little pipe was left idle, the master said that it might be even though he didn't breathe it, but I didn't understand why it didn't come from the filter because of the little pipe ... I didn't understand.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
carantinas
that is, the mini filter you mean is referred to as a crank or exhaust filter?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
koliva
The lack of sound from the filter has nothing to do with that pipe. He also shook well at the wearer. Just like you mentioned, it is called eccentric or crank filter. koliva 2012-08-16 13:50:17
08.05.2020 16:59 # 6
carantinas
thank you so it would be healthier for me to put a crank filter on the part that was left open because it is idle because it blows hot air directly into the air filter. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”