Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

xenon shaking

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:00 # 1
beddri
Hi everyone, I congratulate you and your new year.
I wore a black base headlight kit of sonar brand on my vehicle, I had a zenon on the lens, i.e. a lenticular part, 8000k but when I go through places like a pit while cruising, is the zenon on the right side flickering is it normal? or is there any harm? Also, we can not adjust the lengths, so the lengths are installed from old style bulbs, but there is a lot of exaggeration.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 2
Guests
[QUOTE = beddri] slm everyone and I hope you celebrate your new year, we all celebrate a new year without problems and trouble free
I wore a black base headlight kit of sonar brand on my vehicle, I had a zenon on the lens, i.e. a lenticular part, 8000k but when I go through places like a pit while cruising, is the zenon on the right side flickering is it normal? or is there any harm? Also, we can not adjust the lengths, so the lengths are installed from old style bulbs, but there is a lot of exaggeration.
[/ QUOTE]

There was a problem fixing the right headlamp. It could probably have been screwed out. I would also recommend having your headlamp tuning done by an electrician you trust.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 3
lutfuk
I think the headlight is not seated or a part is missing. I agree with the general manager of the forum. It makes more sense to adjust an electrician. Wink
08.05.2020 14:00 # 4
Guests
If the headlight is blinking, if it is blinking, it means there is a brain malfunction, and it needs to change because brain repair is not possible ... When it enters the pit and similar places, it is erroneously installed if there is flickering adjustment.
Some models of xenons have height adjustment. If you specify the xenon brand and model you use, I can investigate ... Are the headlights angel or height adjustment?
08.05.2020 14:00 # 5
beddri

headlights angelli

08.05.2020 14:00 # 6
Guests
If the headlights are angelic, you may not be able to use the altitude lowness feature, but there is a mounting error where you show the flickering where you get the xenons installed.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 7
Guests
I think this article will help you

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=2773
08.05.2020 14:00 # 8
beddri
I figured out, would such shaking damage harm the bulb?
08.05.2020 14:00 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = beddri] I understand, will such tremor damage harm the bulb?
[/ QUOTE]

The ultimate result is a resonance effect
08.05.2020 14:00 # 10
hasimayaz
If it does because of the lens play .. Which is normal afterwards .. You will have to turn on the headlights and find a Turkish method. But if there is tremor due to xenon, Capacitor can solve it.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 11
beddri
If he is doing it because of the lens play .. Which is normal after son .. you said, then I change my bad brand if necessary.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 12
sinan-s
There may be a problem with the xenon brain.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 13
beddri
If there is a problem in his brain, I do not need to flash the xenon.
The problem with the place where the xenon bulb is attached is that it looks like it was shaking. There is no problem like the shake. The master said it might be in the bulb. We changed it again. I guess I am nervous.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 14
Guests
the only possibility is assembly error ...
has nothing to do with the brain Sinan-S
08.05.2020 14:00 # 15
beddri
So there is no problem in the assembly so that we did not shake, we could probably look at the headlight lens shaking from shake?
08.05.2020 14:00 # 16
Guests
I had 106 dada, the same problem was tightened.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 17
beddri
how did you get stuck?
08.05.2020 14:00 # 18
hasimayaz
Stick them from several points with the plaster used by the dentists. The same method is used to repair the bulbs of the projection devices.
08.05.2020 14:00 # 19
beddri
This is the problem now, so if I paste it like that, it will be delayed, and how can I find that material?
08.05.2020 14:00 # 20
savi_206
angel eye headlights are generally from far east. only FK brand angel eye headlights should be bought. but my opinion is that it is far east. This type of headlights is also the best for our vehicles. The warehouse that comes after it is the brand. For some angel eye headlights, including both, headlight height adjustment is not possible as desired. I'm throwing you get the lengths set. such problems are also present in these headlights. Since there is no headlight height adjustment motor other than FK and Tank, electrical height adjustment is canceled.
When it comes to xenon shaking, my idea is that if he is doing it on dented roads, there is a problem with the connections or the bulb is not fully seated. Even if it is from the brain or voltage fluctuation, it does it on a straight path because I think the first thing you should do is to fix the bulb and check the connections.
In addition, the headlight height adjustment is not xenon or headlight. so you can adjust the height to the headlight, either xenon bulb or halogen bulb ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”