Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Xenon problem help? ? ?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:12 # 1
Rctugra
First of all, I wish everyone a good day. There are problems we cannot solve in my vehicle, one of the xenon headlights has failed. I thought it might be from the light bulb, but it worked smoothly when it installed the ballast without the malfunction on the faulty side. We bought a ballast on it and reconnected the xenos. But when we put on the new ballast, it blinked, and we tried 5 more different ballasts, we all faced the same problem. But it works again when I install the ballast on the working side. This time the other side is not working. Whatever we did, we could not solve it, we tried to pull cable directly from the battery, but the same problem happened and it went out. I said let's handle with fog today so we pulled plumbing to the fog. It worked smoothly, but after about 30 minutes, they both exploded one by one.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher, do not bother at all, the fuse box or the dealer may break down, there are many users who have had problems in this regard, but in time, they get into trouble. I recommend you return to the original or recommend you to buy a new quality kit.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 3
eu805
electrical parts are very delicate i got xenon car started to give error engine gave stop warning i came back to original i think xenon
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”