Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

XENON MOUTH SOLUTION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:08 # 1
serkan24577
Hello friends, I said that when I had the xenons turned on, I turned the lamp on to the mouth when I first installed it, they turned on all the pain lights, then I sent the xenos back to the manufacturer. abs problem in all 206s, then we tried a method like this, we took the chassis from the car's own body, not the battery, and the problem is solved right now I don't have the lamp on the pain. I have been dealing with it for 1 week.
respects serkan24577 2011-03-07 14:29:21
08.05.2020 15:08 # 2
Guests
This can be the solution in the trouble of the colonel union :)))
albaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy ... hear my voice :)))
08.05.2020 15:08 # 3
serkan24577
[QUOTE = cecoli] Colonel can be in this way in the trouble of his troubled :)))
albaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy ... hear my voice :)))
[/ QUOTE]
I called her, don't worry my brother :)
08.05.2020 15:08 # 4
EmRe26
the chassis cable of your xenon kits is not a 30 cm cable that will not reach the battery. Each of them was coming from a separate balance or bulb. mine that way + the tip is long enough to be normal. chassis cables are short, I made the easiest installation. 2002 206 xt war absde war There was no problem for almost 1 year.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 5
serkan24577
[QUOTE = EmRe26] already, the chassis cable of your xenon kits is not a 30 cm cable that will not extend to the battery. mine that way + the tip is long enough to be normal. chassis cables are short, I made the easiest installation. 2002 206 xt war absde war, no problem has occurred, I have been using it for almost 1 year. [/ QUOTE]
okay you are right it is true but when i was connecting my xenons they bought the battery from chassis
08.05.2020 15:08 # 6
oguzhan29
well, my brother, I am glad to get it back, it is not normal with abs but it did not work normally but thanks for informing
08.05.2020 15:08 # 7
Guests
Yes, my dear friends, I faced the same problem after the accident
Authorized Service Smarters Repairing My Vehicle Wrong Chassis Result All sign indicators on my car started to light.
RIGHT SAY SERKAN KARDEŞİM LARGE SUPPORT RESULT I TELLED THE SAME TO THE ELECTRICIAN I HAVE LOOKED AT THE SAME PROBLEM
BUT I KNOW BETTER THE AUTHORIZED SERVICE OF TOMORROW, AND I KNOW WHAT I WILL SAY AND I WILL SHOW MY BRAIN PROBLEM ....

SERKAN MULTI-RIGHT BROTHER

Bid, this is Deniz_206 we have to solve the problem of our brother.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 8
Guests

yes the same problem he had in his car too: ((

08.05.2020 15:08 # 9
BuRCaK
I have 8000 xenon in both fog and headlights. The problem was resolved on the day I installed the mists, then the capacitor installed where I got it fixed. I haven't received any errors from the fog ever since. Later, his headlights were making a mistake. There is a headlight sensor in my vehicle and when I first started it in the dark, I was getting an error right away because the headlights turned on automatically.
2005 206XT. Sell a little more sensitive mother. I couldn't find that capacitor. However, it used to be free from Kamasonic xenons. You can't find it when you call. Then I got the tube shaped capacitors in Ümraniye here. Now the car gives little to no mistake. When it fails, I stop, wait 10 seconds and run it again. In the first run, I found a solution like this in the dark and at night. No matter how much I love it, I run the car when the parks are open. After working, I wait for 15 seconds and put it into sensor mode and it automatically lights up the headlights. I'm not getting an error. So my car was making a mistake because the first starter current was unbalanced. I am not getting an error when I turn on the headlight after working. Is it OK to take the chassis from the bonnet or not? They do not put a (-) pole in the battery. I solved my problem in this way, but do not set off with an error. ABS and AIRBAG will be disabled. I would like to say that stop those who get an error and run it again.
It's been long but it's really annoying. If you have a Kamasonic capacitor, I'm willing to buy it :)
08.05.2020 15:08 # 10
BuRCaK
[QUOTE = albaydemircan] Yes My dear friends, I faced the same problem after the accident
Authorized Service Smarters Repairing My Vehicle Wrong Chassis Result All sign indicators on my car started to light.
RIGHT SAY SERKAN KARDEŞİM LARGE SUPPORT RESULT I TELLED THE SAME TO THE ELECTRICIAN I HAVE LOOKED AT THE SAME PROBLEM
BUT I KNOW BETTER THE AUTHORIZED SERVICE OF TOMORROW, AND I KNOW WHAT I WILL SAY AND I WILL SHOW MY BRAIN PROBLEM ....

[/ QUOTE]
Exactly how you did this chassis thing. It's a short process. If you don't mind, I can try the car.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 11
serkan24577
[QUOTE = albaydemircan] Yes My dear friends, I faced the same problem after the accident

[/ QUOTE]
why brother, your car is my car
08.05.2020 15:08 # 12
serkan24577
[QUOTE = BuRÇaK] [QUOTE = albaydemircan] Yes Dear Friends I encountered the same problem after the accident

[/ QUOTE]
Exactly how you did this chassis thing. It's a short process. If you don't mind, I can try the car. [/ QUOTE]
If it were OK, we would have already done a problem. We took the xenon's chassis cable from the headlight screw of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 13
Muhammet CAKIR
Thank God I tied myself, he never burned 4l Star I do not know how the malfunction lamp is lit up. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:08 # 14
serkan24577
hehe :)
08.05.2020 15:08 # 15
individual

poor quality xenons damage 2 types of vehicles.

1- The current it draws is unbalanced or high. It puts a load on the vehicle's power line.

2-It damages electronic units due to the magnetic field it emits.

I received the supply of the xenon kit I applied directly from the battery.

The chassis is connected to the chassis of the normal headlight.

I get a 30 amp relay when the headlights turn on.

When the relay pulls, the feed from the battery goes to xenona.

I could connect the xenos directly, but I got the job secured. after all it's not original.

Note: Panasonic brand exiting the xenon kit nissan 350z. I bought it for 300 TL.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”