Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Xenon mists and inspection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:56 # 1
yenice
Hello. I wanted to change it because one of my fog bulbs exploded. Since the inspection was approaching, I would remove the xenos and turn them into normal bulbs. I turned the Pendik industry 4, but they did not change it because it was difficult for all electricians. One of them even goes through the examination even if the fog is xenon, he said no problem. ShockedShocked what is the reality share of this event friends ??
08.05.2020 18:56 # 2
herry
[QUOTE = newish] Hello. I wanted to change it because one of my fog bulbs exploded. Since the inspection was approaching, I would remove the xenos and turn them into normal bulbs. I turned the Pendik industry 4, but they did not change it because it was difficult for all electricians. One of them even goes through the examination even if the fog is xenon, he said no problem. ShockedShocked what is the reality share of this event friends ??
[/ QUOTE]

They said they were wrong, if the xenon headlight is not fabricated, so it will not pass afterwards. When I came across a friend of xenon fog, he said to the technician that there is no fog in some 206s, which is not obligatory, and he will install a regular light bulb if you have it, he said, I can't mix with the one who doesn't have fog in his bumper. By the way, everywhere selling auto accessories, there is a yellow fog bulb, my friend. I said to Fiktepe auto electricians that ugra is on your side.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 3
emre_65
al 12/07/2014 I passed the examination Retrofitting 40000 Kelvin white xenon but passed shortage emergence of yanıyos and headlights adaptive setting other than not distorted white b does not pose a problem if the color is no longer factories even using white daytime running lights began to be normal bi case you have already come easily enjoyable and safe driving
08.05.2020 18:56 # 4
Alicilik
There should be no erroneousness in 40000. At this value, the color changes from purple to red.

Insert the fog light connection and enter the inspection then the head is comfortable
08.05.2020 18:56 # 5
outlaw
IN 19 DECEMBER I WENT TO A VISA AND I HAVE FORGOT THE XENONS IN THE FOG WHERE I HAVE REMAINED, BUT THAT I PASSED A VISA BUT I HAVE FORGET TO TAKE IT IN ME.
DEPENDING ON THE INITIATIVE OF THE PASSAGE, BUT NOT ADVICE TO YOU.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 6
aokaymaz
Since the fog lights are not in every vehicle, I know that the fog lights are missing or not lit or that the wrong bulb or xenon is installed is a slight defect. But if your headlights have xenon, you can't pass
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”