Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Xenon kit in authorized services

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:10 # 1
frtkck

First of all, hello, I had a xenon kit that I do not remember the brand of cheap meat, which is really inedible, and I disassembled it as of today. malfunction lights lit, the balance is the magnetic field of the balances, I changed the balance, the room did not profit, I disassembled it as a result. Let me come to the main point. Thank you in advance. Vehicle 2004 model triptonic 206 headlight type long and short H7.

08.05.2020 16:10 # 2
mehmet eren
If the light is on, it would be malfunctioning.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 3
sedataksu
Some of the cheap xeons turn on a malfunction.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 4
frtkck
When I burned the headlights (Zenon), Mehmet was burning the abs fault lamp completely off this evening. If there is, I will handle it at least they do what they do with the guarantee. Thanks for the comment.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 5
metin
no service because this is illegal. that is, the halogen headlight is not fitted with lenses, it is already banned after 2008. If your headlight is lensed then it will be ok but if there is a normal headlight, don't worry about it, it is a pity for you and it is a pity for the people who come across it.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 6
sedataksu
I think there is a pejo model that uses xenon even if it is not for this model, but it is a pile.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 7
mehmet eren
I wonder if you would write the result of my teacher tomorrow.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 8
frtkck
Of course, I do not get xenon lenses without lenses. I am very sensitive in this regard.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 9
frtkck
[QUOTE = sedataksu] I think there is a pejo model that uses xenon even if it is not for this model, but it is a pile. I think a guaranteed and high quality brand will do the xeonon job. By the way, you are from its place. I was in the past week. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp ;
I live in the center.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 10
sedataksu
My childhood passed in the Seyid Hodja neighborhood. There is a car wash under the street building where there is a taxi station in the new province building. My aunts are now sitting in the same place.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = frtkck] Of course, I do not have xenon on headlights without lens, I am very sensitive in this matter, I have already mentioned that I have ordered the double lens angel of my brand, I will apply it. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; get. It does not create any anetic field. Since the electronic components do not fail, the fault light does not turn on. If the job ends in ballasts, you will not have a problem.
& nbsp;
I am glad that you are sensitive to this lens. There are such people that the vehicle hurt others both for themselves and for the sake of the image.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 12
frtkck
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = frtkck] Of course, I do not have xenon on headlights without lenses, I am very sensitive in this matter, I have already mentioned about my subjects, I ordered a double lens angel of my brand, I will apply it. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Then there are exiting xenos. It does not create any anetic field. Since the electronic components do not fail, the fault light does not turn on. If the job ends in ballasts, you will not have a problem.
& nbsp;
I am glad that you are sensitive to this lens. There are people like that, because the vehicle is beautiful, it hurts others, for the sake of the image. As Kelvin, it is 4300 so that it does not disturb anyone.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 13
frtkck
[QUOTE = sedataksu] I spent my childhood in the Seyid Hodja neighborhood. There is a car wash under the street bian in the new provincial building. Now my aunts are sitting in the same place. in the back street of the bar tavern.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = frtkck] [QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = frtkck] Of course, I do not have xenon on lens-free headlights, I am very sensitive about this, I have mentioned in my previous subjects, I ordered an angel double lens angel, I will apply it to him. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
then there are exiting xenos. It does not create any anetic field. Since the electronic components do not fail, the fault light does not turn on. If the job ends in ballasts, you will not have a problem.
& nbsp;
I am glad that you are sensitive to this lens. there are such people that the vehicle hurt others and for the sake of the image so that it is a good sadness. As Kelvin, I congratulate you on 4300.
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
very well. the best lighting & nbsp; (raining snow etc) makes between 4150 and 4300k.
& nbsp;
get well soon
08.05.2020 16:10 # 15
frtkck
Thank you for your wear, Let Metin be clear on our way, and our 4300 xenon lens. Let us not disturb anyone.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 16
mimitt
These types of constraints are frequently seen in the vehicles with Can-bus yad digital brains after xenon applications, in order not to encounter these situations, it is not necessary to pay 400 500 lira at the authorized service, I think it will be sufficient to find a good accessory and get it from xenon kits with ballast. When I turned on the headlights in my 406 vehicle, I was getting the malfunction of the abs and airbag, even my wiper motors were burned, then I got a canon-bus supported zenon kit with space brand digital ballast, I used it smoothly, now 308 is also available from the same kit. There is no cutting-mowing process during assembly.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 17
Platinium
I do not get into the service business, I would like to get a kit from the quality, I bought a cheap kit, blinking, I disassembled it, I put it on the monza, there is no problem.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 18
frtkck
According to the situation that I will get a price in the service tomorrow, well, I am waiting for the suggestion with the canbus system worth 4300 kelv or the comments of the friends who have experienced it.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 19
metin
monzalar all were 115 rubles here.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 20
Platinium
[QUOTE = text] monzas were 115 rubles here too. [/ QUOTE]

Exactly, I bought the text from around 123 something like & nbsp; it was 117 when I bought it.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”