Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

xenon help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:59 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends have xenon at affordable price friend h1 h2 h3 h4 h7 h8 I do not understand these which are the most popular friends are called 8000k but I could not solve H
08.05.2020 15:59 # 2
Guests
I think it can be h7 8000 or h8 8000, but when you put them in the headlights, you need to get a lens in the headlight, the light is too much for the other type to keep the bulk.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 3
mimitt
First you need to learn the bulb code of your car, and if your car does not have a lens, you should find a company that does this job professionally and get it from the bulbs that end with the code R eg D2R.

If the aim is to see better, you will either get lenses, you will xenon it or you will get a D2r like bulb as I said. Apart from these, 4350 KW provides maximum visibility in all seasons, the difference between 6000 kw and 4350 kw is best understood in rainy weather, 8000 kw is a bit more bluish color. but in winter, its performance is lost in snowy weather.

The answer to the question of what happens if you do not follow these rules, your vehicle will look nice (but it will not look good), but you will be persecuting those who come from the other side and the vehicles in front of you, your ears will ring a lot and these types of applications can be a bit harsh because there is an affordable price, but there is no need to act selfishly. If the financial situation is not suitable for this now, I think it is best to wait a little more and do the right and beautiful thing, be it late or clean.
Or use alternative products. Narva brand has white light bulbs that illuminate very well, summer and winter performances are good, it does not bother anyone.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 4
metin
[QUOTE = mimitt] first you need to learn the bulb code of your car, and if your car does not have a lens, you need to find a company that does this job professionally and get it from the bulbs that end with the code R eg D2R.

If the aim is to see better, you will either get lenses, you will xenon it or you will get a D2r like bulb as I said. Apart from these, 4350 KW provides maximum visibility in all seasons, the difference between 6000 kw and 4350 kw is best understood in rainy weather, 8000 kw is a bit more bluish color. but in winter, its performance is lost in snowy weather.

The answer to the question of what happens if you do not follow these rules, your vehicle will look nice (but it will not look good), but you will be persecuting those who come from the other side and the vehicles in front of you, your ears will ring a lot and these types of applications can be a bit harsh because there is an affordable price, but there is no need to act selfishly. If the financial situation is not suitable for this now, I think it is best to wait a little more and do the right and beautiful thing, be it late or clean.
Or use alternative products. Narva brand has white light bulbs that illuminate very well, summer and winter performances are good, it does not bother anyone.
[/ QUOTE]
+1
Since you are already eligible, you never even come close to d2r. For this reason, if you are going to buy in the province, if you have a headlamp lens, do not torture yourself and others. If you buy 8000k, you will have to disassemble it in the winter because you can never see it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”