Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Xenon Headlight Recommendations

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:15 # 1
Guests
I know I will buy xenon headlights for Clio2 and it will not be like fog lights. I will need your advice on workmanship and its price. Ersin Tepe 2011-10-17 17:21:12
08.05.2020 16:15 # 2
Guests
get the most suitable chın product wherever you buy it;) if you can buy it in aksaray, for example 80 TL
08.05.2020 16:15 # 3
Guests
I ask you a lot of place and look at it.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 4
Guests
you can buy mtec if you want cheaper monza cheaper but high quality if you say zetec ti i think it was 99 tl from elif tuning look
08.05.2020 16:15 # 5
Guests
thanks i will investigate. :)
08.05.2020 16:15 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = Ersin Tepe] thanks I will investigate. :) [/ QUOTE]

What if my brother was able to help, how happy I am & nbsp; "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:15 # 7
Engin Tepe

Xenon u napcan nen. No lens headlamps, you will get the eye of the oncoming.

08.05.2020 16:15 # 8
Guests
make a lens first, then switch to the headlight event, I am waiting just because I made a lens headlight. I think you wait & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:15 # 9
Guests
You're angela save money brother, I think your brother is angry. : D: D
08.05.2020 16:15 # 10
Guests
Well, we would expect some more.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 11
Guests
bro, broke all the enthusiasm of the child, i went to make the last headlight adjustment i did not look at florya mitsubishi man lancer a lenses worn lenses without lenses, i did not look, but i did not wear my mtecs: D 8000 kelvin i found a place 345 e no name wears lenses look like a quality place or something they wear & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:15 # 12
Guests
You can get it from your vehicle's original lens headlights or you can get it in angel headlights. If you apply xenon to those headlights, it would be nice ...
& nbsp;
But if you asked me, I would have preferred angel headlight rather than original pain. It is more reasonable in both prices. Otherwise, the original headlights are more expensive, I guess, I think there will be no angel leaks etc in the original headlights.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] You can get it from your car's original lens headlights or you can get it in angel headlights. If you apply xenon to those headlights, it would be nice ...
& nbsp;
But if you asked me, I would prefer angel headlight rather than the original. It is more reasonable in both prices. Otherwise, the original headlights are more expensive. img src = "smileys / smiley15.gif" border = "0" alt = "Evil Smile" title = "Evil Smile" /> "Language < / div>
08.05.2020 16:15 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] You can get it from your car's original lens headlights or you can get it in angel headlights. If you apply xenon to those headlights, it would be nice ...
& nbsp;
But if you asked me, I would prefer angel headlight rather than the original. It is more reasonable in both prices. Otherwise, the original headlights are more expensive. You are making speeches, no, I hope & nbsp; "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:15 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] You can get it from your car's original lens headlights or angel headlights. If you apply xenon to those headlights, it would be nice ...
& nbsp;
But if you asked me, I would prefer angel headlight rather than the original. It is more reasonable in both prices. Otherwise, the original headlights are more expensive, I am guessing ... There will also be no angel leaks etc. in the original headlight ..
[/ QUOTE]

Cem brother Ahmet can not break me out of the diode but it is not original You are making speeches, no, I hope & nbsp; "Laughing"
[/ QUOTE]

exactly, my brother is no: D: D & nbsp; "Laughter"
08.05.2020 16:15 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] You can get it from your car's original lens headlights or angel headlights. If you apply xenon to those headlights, it would be nice ...
& nbsp;
But if you asked me, I would have preferred angel headlight rather than original pain. It is more reasonable in both prices. Otherwise, the original headlights are more expensive, I guess, there will be no angel leaks etc. In the original headlight ...
[/ QUOTE]

You are making speeches, no, I hope & nbsp; "Laughing"
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
It sounds like you "Laughter"
Actually Ahmet does not spoil me. It would be better to say I am fixing it "Grin"
What kind of friend is this Turkic? Fairy tale where will it go? Img src = "http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/smileys/smiley9.gif" height = "28" width = "28" border = "0" alt = "Embarrassed" title = "Embarrassed" /> & nbsp;
& nbsp;
Also, if I were an "original", my car would not be like this. It would be totally stock ... "Blink"
CeCoLi 2011-10-17 20:59:49
08.05.2020 16:15 # 17
Guests
If your car is 10 number cem brother 3 cm okay;)
08.05.2020 16:15 # 18
yeditepely
They sell 60 tlye on the internet now. I think when I buy an angel, I think.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”