Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

xenon headlight application

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:59 # 1
Guests
my friends car 2006 model 206 feline I was not thinking about xenon headlights until now but now I want to make good quality xenon headlights with fog lights on my head
I also have a headlight sensor in the original of my vehicle. Is this an obstacle? Is the originality for xenon broken? I am waiting for your brand and price comments ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 2
Guests
It does not harm the headlamp sensor, but it works in the same way. If you want the kit, you will get mtech or phillips between 300-400 TL.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 3
Guests
a few of my friends said philips, let's see what the friends who use will say this price is included
08.05.2020 14:59 # 4
Guests
No, not included. If you buy the market goods, then you can get chin goods to 200 TL, and you can have them both short and fog. If you are going to do something like this, I would recommend Monza.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 5
Guests
I want it to be good quality and without problems, I want to make money for a short time, I don't want to do it any other way. It seems nonsense. Bidets are motorized. I think I forgive my ignorance. I guess it was starting to burn hard afterwards, and those who hang out later are trying to open the peep in the car, and I want it to be something in short.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 6
Guests
The vehicle should have double optics. therefore, short and long are separate. xen the shorts with shorts, but don't make longs. You can not get the efficiency of sitting xenon without using the long shadow in the sellektor. Because when the xenon headlight turns on, it reaches its full efficiency approximately 8-10 seconds, and when you make a satelite, you get a very inefficient light. Preference is yours, but this time you need 3 scarce. In 3 continents you give 1000tl of quality. it is not neccesary, I think.
I recommend the gold scar of mtec too.
If you say motor, the h4 type is not in your vehicle. in short, the long headlights are together. Think of the 206 headlights that came out in the first time ... when the xenon is attached to this headlight, when the lights are on, the hatch is drawn by the motor inside and the light beam is transformed from short to long. works this way ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 7
GiTaRRa
buddy..bi dont give so much money to the bulb you are a human son, i did not give a hand.there is a certain site on the internet.haniel network sales. Who guarantees the explosive to the stop.After all, you will get a long short istiyosan kit with cheap color options.I think you get the kit as the fog you want. satisfied account . (. my opinion only )
08.05.2020 14:59 # 8
Guests
Do you know what the eyes of your counterparts become when you wear something so stunning? inheritable xenon sets bulbs are often faulty. reflecting the heat from the mirror shines out directly, and the headlight illuminates everywhere else than this way ... neither do you see it, nor do you let the other person see it: DDDD you are mutual zzzz: DDDD
Because of this, xenon headlights are forbidden.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 9
GiTaRRa
If it was mine, it is okay to say cecoli :)))
08.05.2020 14:59 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = GiTaRRa] if mine went through tweed it is okay to say cecoli :))) [/ QUOTE]
you say you have come across well :))) I am glad for you :)) also there is konya but here is a lot of difference in istanbul ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 11
GiTaRRa
I didn't say anything related to what I made in Konya. ?? I live in Izmir, my friend ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = GiTaRRa] I didn't say anything related to what I made in konya . ?? I live in Izmir, my friend ... [/ QUOTE]
nice sister in the summer in the "location" section in your profile, let me know in the summer ... how many times we brought it out ...
Meanwhile, I wanted to express the presentation. There is a serious control against this type of clashing xenon in Istanbul and there is a lot of trouble ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 13
GiTaRRa
pardon pardon cecoli ya konya but i live in izmir.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 14
Guests
What scarce brand do you get ??? I asked from my curiosity, let me know ... are you also satisfied with the long short engine? How does it work? How is the efficiency of the salestor while the shorts do not burn together ??? Of course I asked this, but are your headlights or the original angel?
you use h4 for the original but angelsa h1, h7 change tab ...
the cecol 2010-12-23 00:45:36
08.05.2020 14:59 # 15
GiTaRRa
xnon h7 h3 h1 compatible set.my headlights angel.
I was pleased with the long short engine :) I had to know what happened until the last month, when the repairman dismantled the inside of the headlight. I would send the engine within the scope of the warranty. I used it in a way that my purchase price is 92 lira. .
08.05.2020 14:59 # 16
GiTaRRa
May the two of you who open the subject be pleased with God, we will enlighten us very much. We lie down on this page and get up for the last 20 minutes :)))))
08.05.2020 14:59 # 17
Guests
:))) just like that ...
By the way, there is no motor in the non-h4 bulb. By the way, I didn't mention the headlight height adjustment engine. I think you understood it so :))) In fact, another topic to be discussed at the height engine in angel headlights, basically :)))
08.05.2020 14:59 # 18
reserpin
[QUOTE = cecoli] Do you know what your eyes are like when you wear something so immersive. inheritable xenon sets bulbs are often faulty. reflecting the heat from the mirror shines out directly, and the headlight illuminates everywhere else than this way ... neither do you see it, nor do you let the other person see it: DDDD you are mutual zzzz: DDDD
[/ QUOTE]

Master, I broke me up: D, when the forum database crashed, our membership was deleted for a few days.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 19
Guests

GOD BLESS YOU Sırıtma

YOU HAVE MIXED THE HEAD, WHICH WERE DIFFICULT, BETWEEN ALL THE BREAKING BIRTHS (DOGAN, SAHIN, KARTAL) WHO WOULD LIKE I HAVE BEEN EXPECTED
08.05.2020 14:59 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = reserpin] [QUOTE = cecoli] Do you know what the eyes of your counterparts become when they are wearing something so immersive. inheritable xenon sets bulbs are often faulty. reflecting the heat from the mirror shines out directly, and the headlight illuminates everywhere else than this way ... neither do you see it, nor do you let the other person see it: DDDD you are mutual zzzz: DDDD
[/ QUOTE]

Master, I broke me up: D, when the forum database crashed, our membership was deleted for a few days.
[/ QUOTE]
I already laughed when I was writing :))
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”