Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

xenon headlight

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:25 # 1
tuggbaa

good night friends. There was no problem with the headlights yesterday. One of them is not burning today. Tomorrow I will have the car but I wanted to get information. they're just going to replace the bulb or replace it completely. how much does it cost?

08.05.2020 18:25 # 2
herry
the unlit bulb may have exploded, if this is the case, I would recommend replacing both left and right light bulbs, your lighted bulb may have expired, and if both are newly installed, there will be no color difference between them. If the problem is the bulb, they change the pair to 40 TL. Another possibility is that the xeno's brain may have been painful. Then it will be enough to change the brain that is just a pain, which costs you 50 TL. (xenon brain has two in your car, one feeds the bulb on the right and the other on the left)

Get well soon.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 3
tuggbaa

thank you.

08.05.2020 18:25 # 4
oguzhan29
The [QUOTE = herry] non-lit bulb may have exploded, if this is the case, I would recommend replacing both left and right light bulbs, now your lighted bulb may have expired, and if both are newly installed, there will be no color difference between them. If the problem is the bulb, they change the pair to 40 TL. Another possibility is that the xeno's brain may have been painful. Then it will be enough to change the brain that is just a pain, which costs you 50 TL. (xenon brain has two in your car, one feeds the bulb on the right and the other on the left)

Get well soon.
[/ QUOTE]

Clap yes my brother told me exactly
08.05.2020 18:25 # 5
ERDINC
It just happened to me, I just changed one, even with a 2 year warranty, there is very little color difference, but still in good condition but a single bulb is 50 TL ERDİNÇ 2014-04-01 17:22:09
08.05.2020 18:25 # 6
herry
50 TL is a normal price if they give 2 years warranty against xenon bulb explosion or yellowing. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:25 # 7
herry
Exactly, there is no mistake in prices, there is a brain in every brain that is suitable for each boutique. I also gave the average standard price. There are also 150 tlye xenon bulbs, and 200 tlye single brain. but there are 8 tl xenon bulbs and 19 lira brains. I can direct the place where anyone can take it in Aksaray.

goods for every pocket;)
08.05.2020 18:25 # 8
tuggbaa
Problem solved. Thanks. I made the ampoule bidet his brain to 65. 8000 k font in bulb. I can hardly say that I understand. But the two raw colors were the same. I changed one. I asked a few times, they called the brain and the light bulb 75. I think I'm a little deceived how much I bargained because I'm a woman.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 9
tuggbaa
:))) I'm glad about it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”