Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Xenon D1S problem.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:38 # 1
rataylan
Friends, when my 2006 original xenon car light bulb is on the way, it starts to light up first and then goes out. It goes on again when I turn the headlights off and on. There is no specific extinguishing period, sometimes it can burn for 2-3 days without problems.

I showed it to an electrician, he examined it, he said, the bulb should change,

The bulb on the Philips D1S, they gave a 500-lira price for the number in the service. >
I found another place for 270TL,
http://www.ozenticaret.com.tr/asp/product/1282/Philips-D1S-4200-K-Xenon-Ampul

But one There is also this product. br>
What kind of disadvantages do I experience in the end product that appears to be the equivalent?

Thanks for your help in advance.

08.05.2020 16:38 # 2
Alicilik
Try to change it as a team whenever possible. Because there will be color difference due to use. The same goes for the equivalent. The difference will be a shorter life than other brands such as Philips Bosch.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 3
Cmoss06

In my opinion, the change in two bulbs is not to change the color. The only difference of the brands in the market is the lifetime, though the electronic part is a bit of luck.

08.05.2020 16:38 # 4
rataylan
I will change both of them. Will there be weakness in light power in comparison to brand bulbs?

08.05.2020 16:38 # 5
Cmoss06
No, maybe the light will be stronger "LOL"
08.05.2020 16:38 # 6
rataylan
Let me declare the result.

2 orders placed from Hepsiburada, I received, but in different boxes and completely anonymous products seemed to be used. When I put it on, I saw that they had different shades despite the 4300K written on them.

I found a Philips D1S 6000K from a store in Ankara, 2 pieces. I bought them, I use them.

I also disabled the headlight sensor.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”