Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Xenon Application and Bi-xenon

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:54 # 1
reality59
Hello, the bulbs of my car are not yellow at night, the h7 type is not very bright at night, and my headlights darkened inside and yellow outside, I went to the electrician to apply xenon and told me that I would have a hard time seeing xenon headlights in the rainy weather at night (I have -1.50 glasses, I can't see far away). I gave up the application. yesterday evening on the road, when I looked at the mirror behind the mirror, I realized that the vehicle was making a selector behind the mirror. On the other hand, the xenos were performing after warming up, but the man of the evening illuminated the headlights very well, but the sentence that my electrician master said came to my mind that you would have difficulty in rainy weather at night. do i really have difficulty? And do you think I should apply bi-xenon or xenon? (bi-xenon = xenon lenses with both high and low beams that i know are lensed. if i know wrong, can you explain what bi-xenon application is?)
08.05.2020 16:54 # 2
koliva
Or the vehicle behind you had xenon but no lens. Lighting the mountain & nbsp; "LOL"
08.05.2020 16:54 # 3
Alicilik
There is a bi-xenon in that vehicle. The bi-xenon event operates on a single bulb. There is only a curtain connected to the motor inside the lens, when you make a selector that curtain changes direction and creates a lightning strike effect as you mentioned. There are H4s too rarely H4-3 (Short-Long Xenon) There are those who use dual motors but as far as I hear they should be short-lived and very expensive.

Apart from H4 type bulbs, it is pointless to apply long xenon to long lengths. It happens. It takes 20-30 seconds to warm up the Xenon-type products and get full efficiency. A selector occurs in 1/2 second. You give current to the selector, but the bulb just heats up to start, and does not emit a full light.

Factory xenon vehicles have a Kelvin value between 4350-6000. The lower the Kelvin value, the closer the yellow color. Yellow reflects the color better and does not tire the eyes in any environment.

Lens is important in snowy and rainy weather. If the color of the light is up to 8000K, the lens will provide great illumination.

If you say Halogen-Xenon, I recommend a high-end osram-philps or original 4350-6000 K xenon, but most importantly, you have a lens that distributes this light.

20% of the energy that Xenon receives It turns 80% of it into lighting. Halogens are the exact opposite of this. & Nbsp; Reviews
08.05.2020 16:54 # 4
Alicilik
I had 30.000K 55w xenon kit and I will take it out and get Osram Night Breaker. Shorts h7 Longs h1. I'll take a diadem or philpsin silvervision to the front and rear signals and end the event.

I recommend the night breaker for vehicles without lens. It does not disturb the eyes of the drivers in front of you and the vehicle, both on the long road and in the city. It has a color appearance close to 4350K.

There are blue visions, they give 6000K color but they take a lot of eye.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 5
metin
The quality of xenon is also important when it comes to lighting. Mercedes and BMW would not use bi-xenon if you couldn't see your way in the rain. So I disagree with what the master says. & Nbsp;

I have a bi-xenon for custom-made 307. The lighting I had used before selling my vehicle was also very nice, even the lightning effect you mentioned was perfect. & nbsp;

You can view the photos here. (It's my own attraction.)

08.05.2020 16:54 # 6
reality59
[QUOTE = Buyer] I had 30.000K 55w xenon kit and I will remove it and get Osram Night Breaker. Shorts h7 Longs h1. I'll take a diadem or philpsin silvervision to the front and rear signals and end the event.

I recommend the night breaker for vehicles without lens. It does not disturb the eyes of the drivers in front of you and the vehicle, both on the long road and in the city. It has a color appearance close to 4350K.

They have blue visions, they give 6000K color but they look very much.
[/ QUOTE]

my electrician master "& nbsp ; < em style = "white-space: nowrap; color: rgb17, 34, 204; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; "> Osram H7 & nbsp; Night Breaker% 90 " suggested that I bought it for 25 TL. I only have yellow lights, mine is not white, I want to have a bi-xenon after the headlights of the vehicle last night.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 7
reality59
[QUOTE = text] the quality of xenon is also important when it comes to lighting. Mercedes and BMW would not use bi-xenon if you couldn't see your way in the rain. So I disagree with what the master says. & Nbsp;

I have a bi-xenon for custom-made 307. The lighting I had used before selling my vehicle was also very nice, even the lightning effect you mentioned was perfect. & nbsp;

You can view the photos here. (It is my own attraction.)

1>/QUOTEE]

Does this product have fog lights as in the original? In my headlights, the fog light got them connected to the arm, I am burning both the short and the fog, it is not obvious when it looks from the outside. The color of my car is white, I want to make the headlights white 6000 kelvin xenon headlight color looks very nice, it looks more cool so I want to make it white.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 8
metin
Hello. & Nbsp;

If a lens is attached to the headlight, it must be canceled in its fog. Because the lens does not fit otherwise. If you want bi-xenon, you should say goodbye to the fog inside the headlight. If you wish, you can install fog on the lower part in the bumper. & Nbsp; There is something like this in Kelvin values. As the value of Kelvin increases, the lumen value decreases. Lumen value is the value to show the path. So the higher the lumen, the clearer (including rain) you will see your way. & Nbsp;

The best kelvin / lumen value is 4300 kelvin. Lighting and vision are the best at this value. But since the color is close to yellow, people increase their kelvini and the more the kelvin value increases, the more the lumen decreases. & Nbsp; If you want it to look good, you can choose 6000k. Do not expect both kelvin to be high and to show the road well.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 9
yenice
They generally spoke positively for monza. What do you think about buying 8000k?

http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/monza-slimline-dirafik-h7-8000-k-xenon-set-01h048/productDetails.aspx?productId=otm01h048& categoryId = 271585 # Gorseller

we have osram 5000k hyper white in short now. I am thinking of wearing them too. what do you think happens in rainy weather?
08.05.2020 16:54 # 10
blinddark
[QUOTE = text] the quality of xenon is also important when it comes to lighting. Mercedes and BMW would not use bi-xenon if you couldn't see your way in the rain. So I disagree with what the master says. & Nbsp;

very nice I can get it right now if I can afford it
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:54 # 11
fexzi

[/ QUOTE]

Ah gearbox ahhh ... Do not miss the friends who think the headlights, have the perfect light and lighting ... get the news of those who will get it :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”