Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

xenon advice

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:08 # 1
rhcpeppers
friends do not like lighting in rainy weather. Can I get affordable xenon advice
08.05.2020 17:08 # 2
Alicilik
[QUOTE = rhcpeppers] friends I don't like lighting in rainy weather. Can I get affordable xenon advice [/ QUOTE]

I have not seen a halogen headlight system in rainy weather. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:08 # 3
rhcpeppers
I do not understand much, but now the bosch bulb is attached
08.05.2020 17:08 # 4
Alicilik
[QUOTE = rhcpeppers] I don't understand much, but now bosch bulb is attached [/ QUOTE]

If your headlight assembly is original, don't be surprised by the halogen. I tried 6000-8000-10000-15000-30000, none of them replace halogen.

If you say you have the xenon, you should leave 500-600 TL and get an original lens. Again, a compatible xenon kit. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:08 # 5
fexzi
Original is always good, cheap xenon is never good.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 6
rhcpeppers
Thank you but I made the fog parks white bulb and the headlights remained yellow. What brand would you recommend in white?
08.05.2020 17:08 # 7
fTh206
[QUOTE = fexzi] Original is always good, cheap xenon is never good. [/ QUOTE] "Thumbs
08.05.2020 17:08 # 8
Alicilik
[QUOTE = 307 bursa] [QUOTE = fexzi] Original is always good, cheap xenon will never be good. [/ QUOTE]
disagree bro, i bought it for 80 lira i have been using it for 2 years without any problems & nbsp;
(fevzi bro, is your headlight park and your signal bulbs original?) br>
Show me a xenon kit (replica) that is as effective as halogen in rainy and snowy weather. I used it myself from 55w, not 35s on the market. Let it disturb the one in front of me 2km away. But it was as if the headlights were off where the rain fell.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 9
fexzi
Valla is a matter of opinion, I respect, but the industry under the stairs draws a high current over 95% of this type of products and 95% again made in china..car ..

For example my old headlights ( sold) bi-xenon du and everybody was asking pug users on the road, where did you make your brother etc .. ..

Original xenons of brands like philips are overpriced and excellent quality. They also have codes called D1R, these headlights are available and great in new chassis civic ..

Meanwhile my parks and signals original osram park and signal bulb.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 10
bahcekapili
I will not recommend. I will just write my experience.
& nbsp;
I used the Mtec D1 series for 5 years. I had neither a ballast failure nor an explosion of a bulb. The reason I switched to Xenona was that the halogen bulbs lasted for a maximum of 6 months (originals). I followed the advice of my electrician master at the service and I was really comfortable at that time. At least it needs to get down a bit.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 11
Alicilik
[QUOTE = bahcekapili] I will not recommend. I will just write my experience.
& nbsp;
I used the Mtec D1 series for 5 years. I had neither a ballast failure nor an explosion of a bulb. The reason I switched to Xenona was that the halogen bulbs lasted for a maximum of 6 months (originals). I followed the advice of my electrician master at the service and I was really comfortable at that time. At least it needs to get down a bit.
[/ QUOTE]

I have been using Philips X-Treme Vision for over 4 months. If performance is desired, I don't know it.

I bought a WarmWhite 9 led bulb for parks. I designed the license plate, trunk and ceiling lamps with WarmWhite leds myself. Only the signals are orange and all the big lights in the car are the same color.

I even put a 2 * 4 pirana led headlight on the plate. Both sides illuminate the back, it works back in the park. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:08 # 12
rhcpeppers
I wore NARVA white. Your ideas?
08.05.2020 17:08 # 13
rhcpeppers
xenon not bulb
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”