Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Write briefly what you will buy peugeot 206?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:51 # 1
b1rkan
friends I want to buy peugeot 206 2. What should I look for? What features should I take (lpg, diesel, 5 doors, 3 doors ..) Is the spare part of the car easy to find, I do not know if I will buy a car for the first time. SHOULD I HAVE TO CONSIDER ANY OTHER VEHICLE?

SAVE IT FROM ME
08.05.2020 16:51 # 2
tellotello
Since my vehicle is not 206 and my technical knowledge is not enough, other friends who can not say anything in that sense will be more helpful. If you are going to take over, I suggest the following rules: Rule 1: None of the sellers always tells the truth. It is possible to see someone who wants to have his master examined, until he says that there is no need to have a look, do not believe, you can look for someone you know. gives something. (My own opinion) The person who is fond of his car should hide this kind of thing, as well. needs maintenance that will bring loads after use. For example (I always say, the biggest example is man) I bought my car under 100,000 (I think the psychological threshold value in TR is 100 thousand, in km basis) was 85, and 90000 will change in the future. So be aware of them. Rule 5: They say there is no problem anywhere, all the sellers, make sure all of them, all the points you have in mind are working, you can find a lot of articles on a lot of places on the internet. Again, I said that the 5-CD CD changer is working. Yes, it works correctly. The engine is spinning. Only that man is right. These are definitely and definitely my own experiences. The next time I shop, things will be earring in my ear, may be opposed, but my own opinion is that way. Finally, what I can say about the subject is what the cascologist said when making the motorhome: "Casco is a little too much, this is because the car is a Peugeot, the parts of them are a bit expensive," but I did not research how much it would be without the brand. I have consulted a lot of companies (which you will be amazed at the price difference between them). I hope you find a vehicle for your heart.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 3
fTh206
You have summed up very well, health for your work
08.05.2020 16:51 # 4
ufuk91
my friend told me so well that it is the place that I have left no other word to say about the second hand. 206 sounds very nice from the right of the car to the left, plastic sounds, etc. It takes the road sound too much. It makes people fall in love with its stance. I love my car very much, because of its beauty, it doesn't look like "often". The hood is not very strong. I can move the hood with my hand in. Know that by pressing. If you want to ask a question on a specific subject, here is how I like this event, and I try to answer them.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”