Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

WOW WHAT HAPPENS :)))

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:04 # 1
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
FRIENDS long time SIKILDIM THINKING TOOL's WHY MOST 1.6 CAR to MORE DİRENEMED AND BREATH ADVERTISING THAT're BOSCH CAR SERVICE ALT USTA A CAR can not walk ARKADASLARIMINK is going to DIE By DEPARTURE YABTIG ARACLARI TESTIMONY I RESULTS OF CONTROL YABTI MOTOR SAGLAM very little fat is CLOSE :) 4 NAIL Platinum BUJU AND KALBLO we BAA was DEIS GENE WE HAVE A BI ABNORMALITY AND WE ENTERED THE GASOLINE PUMP MEGER PUMP ORIGINAL GEAR GAS THROUGH EMERGENCY AND GIN MADE PUMP INSTALLED WITH 3 3.5 BARS & nbsp; THE VALUE WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMING FROM 1.6 TO 1.8 IN THE PETROL PRESSURE INDICATOR & nbsp; SORA FILTER to BAKTIKK of BENZ from GASOLINE FILTER POSITION to SAND GRAVEL poured blackened clogged NEWEST the INSTALLED pressure is 1.9 BAR YUKSEL was AND HARD LEFT GAS VERSEK in DUS provided PRESSURE CHANGES without ONCE DUS-up was yapıo BUT GENE USTA PUMP DEISCEK DED PRICE 300 lire LIKE A RAKAMMIS INSIDE SADE PUMP DEISEBILIOMUS BUT one of them is Banim THERE WAS NOT FITTED TO THE VEHICLE THAT THERE WAS NO DISCHARGE AT THE END, THAT WE CLEARED THE MASTER THAT WE CLEAN AND REPLACED THIS 0.3 BARS GASOLINE PRESSURE RISE HAS IMPROVED DIFFERENCE IN THE VEHICLE; I FEEL FULL GAS BUT STILL NOT FULLY EFFICIENT. DOES THERE KNOW WHAT IS THE PUMP PRICES WITH OUR GASOLINE STAND ???
08.05.2020 14:04 # 2
H-a-d-i
Then after you fix this fault, I think you will continue races all over again. we look forward to their new videos ..

get past.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 3
Guests
Good, we'll get up with you: D

ask us, sir, you dude will give the pieces more suitable;)
08.05.2020 14:04 # 4
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = EmRaH] we'll get the best of you with you: D

ask us at the stage, the dude will give the pieces more suitable;)
[/ QUOTE] HAS REALLY GIVE ME LPG 2000 CC INJECTORS FILANN "LOL" "LOL"
08.05.2020 14:04 # 5
hasimayaz
Normally the float pump in service is sold separately. After removing the unit from the top of the tank, the pump is removed from it and a new one is installed. Look at the original pump, not the complete one.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 6
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] Normally the float pump in service is sold separately. After removing the unit from the top of the tank, the pump is removed from it and a new one is installed. Look at the original pump, not the complete one. You are the one.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”