Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Would you please take a look.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:09 # 1
ardem

This figure flashes for 5 seconds when the car is first started. then this disappears normal km turns out. I don't know when I just bought my car. what does this mean?

08.05.2020 19:09 # 2
Viruse
He states that the maintenance has passed 8200 km. If the key sign turns off after the number, it means 8200 km remains for maintenance. However, the key sign indicates that it passed because it was lit.

It counts down every 100 km until maintenance and the key sign goes out. When it starts to fall from 1000 km, the key sign remains constant. When it is reset, it says to increase, i.e. km you are late and the key sign does not go out.

If it has been maintained and the Maintenance counter has not been reset, you will still see this sign. If you can't reach the old owner, check your oil and pollen filter from the dipstick. Maybe it shows a way. If you want to reset the maintenance counter, there are related articles in the forum.
08.05.2020 19:09 # 3
ardem
I forgot to write my car 2012 model has not been examined yet, I have to go this month, I can not reach the former owner. A friend who understood the tools looked at the oil, there is no problem. So let me show my vehicle to a master as soon as possible. Let me do the periodic maintenance. thanks.
08.05.2020 19:09 # 4
Efe-Pojo
Looking at the oil is incomprehensible that the most oil is said to be full. You better change your oil is not an expensive thing anyway.
08.05.2020 19:09 # 5
Viruse
How can not be understood when you look at the oil. The consistency, density, color of the oil etc. Don't these show you when the engine oil was changed? So, you are using the dipstick only as incomplete or as much.

There are a lot of masters in the forum who understand what happens when you check the engine oil with two fingers. Let them comment.

Also, maintenance is not just about changing the engine oil. It has filters, and a User can tell if it has changed most from the pollen filter. a Virus 2015-03-09 10:22:08
08.05.2020 19:09 # 6
sezar206
Maybe the man had the care done, but you didn't know that he couldn't reset the maintenance interval from the meter. You can't take care of your head because the key is burning. The most robust ex-owner does what he has done and what he hasn't done, so you can take care of him. No one would care according to that key sign. I have a certain caregiver in certain miles of the booklet, the service going to the service will control it. Who cares for him? When I changed the oil etc, the master resetted from 20000 km to 16500 when I looked backwards.
08.05.2020 19:09 # 7
sezar206
It takes good mastery to comment on the oil by melting it. If you have not done these maintenance, the jump oil filters lpg filter hoses maintenance spark plug-like maintenance ysp I think it will not do much, but they are important maintenance.
08.05.2020 19:09 # 8
Mesut48
If the oil is good adhesion between the two fingers, it is new.
If the vehicle is gasoline, the oil should be light color. This is not the case with diesel.
08.05.2020 19:09 # 9
Efe-Pojo
[QUOTE = Viruse] How can not be understood when looking at the oil. The consistency, density, color of the oil etc. Don't these show you when the engine oil was changed? So, you are using the dipstick only as incomplete or as much.

There are a lot of masters in the forum who understand what happens when you check the engine oil with two fingers. Let them comment.

Also, maintenance is not just about changing the engine oil. It has filters, and a User can tell if it has changed most from the pollen filter. [/ QUOTE]
I know that much too, but I said it is not worth for two cents. Otherwise, the fat that has gone black in hand or has lost its viscosity can of course be understood when rubbed between the index and thumb.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”