Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Would there be a 16 cm speaker to the 206 rear door?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:30 # 1
Karacocuk24
Friends, I will pull the cable this week and buy a speaker, orj 13 cm, but if there are friends who know that it will warn 16 cm, can some people mention the pulleys in some vehicles.
08.05.2020 21:30 # 2
rolandgarros
the original speakers are 13 cm but I don't know if they are 16. friends who know will leave a comment, you may be waiting a little. the friend from whom I bought the car has canceled the rear speakers because the audio system has been connected. The rear speakers are not active at the moment as the sound system is dismantled while selling. can i activate it again? What should I do?
08.05.2020 21:30 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = rolandgarros] original speakers are 13 cm but I don't know if it would be 16. friends who know will leave a comment, you may be waiting a little. the friend from whom I bought the car has canceled the rear speakers because the audio system has been connected. The rear speakers are not active at the moment as the sound system is dismantled while selling. can i activate it again? What should I do?
[/ QUOTE] If you are talking about the back door, it is very easy if there is a cable for unplugging the floor, but it is enough to just pick up and plug in the speaker, but if the sound system is already available, I think the cable is ready to be attached to the rear pendulum.
08.05.2020 21:30 # 4
rolandgarros
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = rolandgarros] original speakers 13 cm but I don't know if it will be 16. friends who know will leave a comment, you may be waiting a little. the friend from whom I bought the car has canceled the rear speakers because the audio system has been connected. The rear speakers are not active at the moment as the sound system is dismantled while selling. can i activate it again? What should I do?
[/ QUOTE] If you are talking about the back door, it is very easy if there is a cable for unplugging the floor, but if the sound system already exists, I think the cable is ready to be attached to the rear pendulum.

thank you. If you take a look at the link that I provided, I think 16's does not fit.

rolandgarros 2020-04-25 23:27:08
08.05.2020 21:30 # 5
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = rolandgarros] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = rolandgarros] original speakers 13 cm but I don't know if it will be 16. friends who know will leave a comment, you may be waiting a little. the friend from whom I bought the car has canceled the rear speakers because the audio system has been connected. The rear speakers are not active at the moment as the sound system is dismantled while selling. can i activate it again? What should I do?
[/ QUOTE] If you are talking about the back door, it is very easy if there is a cable for unplugging the floor, but if the sound system already exists, I think the cable is ready to be attached to the rear pendulum.

thank you. If you take a look at the link that I provided, I think 16's does not fit.

[/ QUOTE] thanks its original size 13 it is okay there are some people who are 16 cm by installing a pulley on 13 cm floor.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”