Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

work cable

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:51 # 1
zgr
Greetings ... I have opened a subject before, when the headlights turn on, the temperature is rising. When the temperature was showing 90, when the headlights turned on, the 1 line went up and turned back to its old place. They said it was an electricity problem, I took it to the electrician He looked at the problem on the indicator said he could not dealt. I bought the vehicle now when the headlights turn on, the 2 lines are rising. so it is approaching red. Now the problem is in the indicator, what could be related to the headlights. and does not change with other hands?
I want to ask the actual. They talked about a work cable. where is this cable? what does it do? can it be the source of my problem? Can you recommend a qualified electrician who you know and know?
08.05.2020 16:51 # 2
koliva
I would check all the chassis cables one by one if they were in place. There may be a problem with the headlamp's frame, or the instrument panel's frame. Nothing difficult, you will see a cable when the hood of the head is left by the headlight, it is attached to the body of the vehicle with a bolt. Insert the screw, clean it a little and put it back in place. Apply the same processes to all the lead wires you can see.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 3
zgr
[QUOTE = koliva] I would check all the chassis cables one by one if they were in place. There may be a problem with the headlamp's frame, or the instrument panel's frame. Nothing difficult, you will see a cable when the hood of the head is left by the headlight, it is attached to the body of the vehicle with a bolt. Insert the screw, clean it a little and put it back in place. Apply the same processes to all the lead wires you can see. [/ QUOTE]
then this chassis cable is not one. Checking is no problem, I try to control it. I just didn't know what it was. All the cables that are attached to the chassis with screws are chassis cables. Then I will look at the headlights at the first opportunity tomorrow. where does it belong to the dashboard? Do you have information? I had removed the instrument panel before. If it is somewhere behind the panel, I can easily reach it. the master said that he was making the shaking and looseness from the place where the headlight was attached and turned it on to secure the iron holding the lamp, and if I remember correctly, this problem started to occur after that lamp replacement. Can any part of the headlight that comes in contact with the ground cause this problem? Thank you very much for your interest. Greetings ...
08.05.2020 16:51 # 4
fætih
the subject will be hort, but where is the ground cable of this indicator? & nbsp;
and this ground cable will be black, right? where it connects. I need a two point shot: D
08.05.2020 16:51 # 5
Alicilik
The chassis will not be black, it will be more green-yellow.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”