Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Withdrawal from Gas Slowly Falls

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:34 # 1
vesvas
Hello friends,

My vehicle 2004 model Gasoline / LPG

When I take my foot out of the gas, the vehicle slows down the speed as if it is giving off gas itself, it does not suddenly compress as before.

Normally, at least at low revs, I have to put it forward when I pull my foot out of the gas, but the vehicle gives itself some gas for a while.

The sound of the belts of the engine also increased. I wonder if there is an air leak somewhere, the air is not going to the engine properly. I beg your pardon.

I am waiting for your suggestions, thanks in advance
08.05.2020 19:34 # 2
R.CaVuS
Have the air flow meter and throttle checked. If necessary, clean but do not clean the air flow meter with thinner. I cleaned it did not work again.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 3
IbRahiM_quRcaN
It may be caused by the gas setting. Is the cycle playing too much while the vehicle is idling?
08.05.2020 19:34 # 4
vesvas
[QUOTE] Have the air flow meter and throttle checked. If necessary, clean but do not clean the air flow meter with thinner. I cleaned it did not work again. [/ QUOTE]

For the past, I did not realize that I was driving with LPG, as a result, it does not burn much, and I do not make much km. For this reason, fuel consumption did not increase. I didn't suspect the flow meter. But the throttle blows my mind too.

[QUOTE] It may be due to the throttle setting. Is the cycle too high while the vehicle is idling? [/ QUOTE]

I was tortured by the gas setting, how long I had not maintained it. LPG filter has changed, there is a small leak. We also made the adjustment, the regulator (brain) works well. Good in injectors.

There is no fluctuation in idling, only when I first start the car, the car will gas itself for a while, about 2 seconds. Then it returns to normal. When I pull it out of the gas, it falls gently, giving gas. In other words, when it pulls out of the gas, the cycle hangs for half a second and then slowly falls off by gently giving gas. All this takes about 1-1.5 seconds. Frankly, I pulled the gas on the slope the other day. As I was going up a little more, I was entering from behind.

I hope I could tell.

08.05.2020 19:34 # 5
IbRahiM_quRcaN
I understand, my brother, your event is something like that, even if he suspects the gas pedal, if the gas pedal has a gap, the spring pedal does not cut the gas when it releases it, it has lost its feature. I think we should look for the place of the fault
08.05.2020 19:34 # 6
vesvas
[QUOTE = 45Pej206] I understand, my brother, your event is such that he suspects even the gas pedal. If there is a gap in the gas pedal, if he does not cut the gas when he releases the spring pedal, he has lost his property. If it does, we should look for the pedals and connections, I think the fault is [/ QUOTE]

Thank you. I tried it when it was idle, it does the same in it. I hope it is from the gas pedal.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 7
salihbrc
Hello there was the same problem with me, we cleaned the butterfly but it didn't improve. We connected the PC temperature sensor and the potentiometer changed, the old potentiometer was cracked as you know the problem was fixed.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 8
vesvas
Guys, I thank you all for your suggestions. I took it to LPG, there was a slight hiss after the vehicle stopped. I thought I found the air leak, and when I got closer to my head, I felt a slight smell of gas. Your regulator was there. Then I went to the veteran. There is a clamp on the pipe coming out of the regulator, he said relaxed. He just squeezed the cuff. Thanks, we did not give money. For now, it seems like the problem has been fixed, but I haven't had the chance to try it.

I hope it will be a guide for friends who have similar problems. The problem will probably come out of these kind of punches again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”