Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

With video - 206 does not work, different when turning the ignition

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:46 # 1
QasPeu
good evening again to everyone

I went down tonight to get the car out of the garage, but when I turned the ignition it makes the sound in the video and the car is not working. headlights and lights etc. are on. the tape is working but the car doesn't work what do you think is the problem?

[TUBE] wrhjcyvv9i0 [/ TUBE]
the Qasper 2016-04-26 20:21:59
08.05.2020 19:46 # 2
gergerli
Starter can be dynamo, coals may be finished, if it is automatic, if P is not working try bidet N ....
08.05.2020 19:46 # 3
sonerkyl
Move the teacher a little bit like starter gear or flywheel problem. then try starter again.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 4
QasPeu
[QUOTE = tense] Starter can be dynamo, coals may be exhausted, if automatic, try P in bidet if P is not working .... [/ QUOTE]

We haven't tried it either. I don't know about the others. thanks my soil greetings to gerger :)
08.05.2020 19:46 # 5
QasPeu
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Move the teacher a little bit like starter gear or flywheel problem. then try again. [/ QUOTE]

The coach is in the garage and there is a ramp and it is very difficult to get out. car auto by the way what do you suggest after this information
the Qasper 2016-04-26 21:41:35
08.05.2020 19:46 # 6
gergerli
[QUOTE = QasPeu] [QUOTE = tensioned] Starter dynamo may be out of coals, if automatic, if P is not working, try bidet N .... [/ QUOTE]

We haven't tried it either. I don't know about the others. thanks my soil greetings to gerger :)
[/ QUOTE]
As bro, if the car was a bit of a landing, if you could get it to N and move it a bit, it would have worked if you tried the starter, if someone knew it, at least, take the bins out of the bidet. hallolur brother
08.05.2020 19:46 # 7
QasPeu
[QUOTE = tense] [QUOTE = QasPeu] [QUOTE = tense] Starter dynamo may be out of coals, if automatic, try N in bidet if P is not working .... [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
As bro, if the car was a bit of a landing, if you could get it to N and move it a bit, it would have worked if you tried the starter, if someone knew it, at least, take the bins out of the bidet. hallolur brother [/ QUOTE]

OK, thanks and we will load 4-5 people and try it. Thank you. Smile
08.05.2020 19:46 # 8
Ahmet_ach
this sound indicates that the battery terminals are loose or oxidized, so it would be better if you didn't move the auto car
08.05.2020 19:46 # 9
oguzckmk
[QUOTE = Ahmet_ach] this sound indicates that the battery terminals are loose or oxidized, meanwhile it would be better if you don't move the auto car.
[/ QUOTE]
Absolutely I agree. I had the same problem, I was playing the battery terminals slightly, it was working.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 10
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = Ahmet_ach] this sound indicates that the battery terminals are loose or oxidized, meanwhile it would be better if you don't move the auto car.
[/ QUOTE]

+206 Smile Your tool will work by sanding the box heads with sandpaper and reinsert them. The same had happened to me LOL
08.05.2020 19:46 # 11
alfonsoxxx
the battery pushes the weak automaton can not turn it first measure the battery, today's repairers do not say that it is like a yam yam, they sell complete volant, charge dynamism, they know that I am in the industry personally, more or less honest trades are very rare nowadays
08.05.2020 19:46 # 12
ekinoks44
Akün weak brother, the same thing happened to me. Take the car to N, try to operate it by giving gas while turning the ignition, turn on the tape, measure the battery to the industry if you can start it. I also forced the same way as I said it worked. When I went to the industry, my master immediately said that the battery was weak. I bought a new battery, there was no problem.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 13
QasPeu
Thank you for all I will replace the battery. good thing you exist :)
08.05.2020 19:46 # 14
QasPeu
[QUOTE = equinox44] Akün weak brother the same thing happened to me. Take the car to N, try to operate it by giving gas while turning the ignition, turn on the tape, measure the battery to the industry if you can start it. I also forced the same way as I said it worked. When I went to the industry, my master immediately said that the battery was weak. I bought a new battery, there was no problem. [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = alfonsoxxx] the battery is pushing the weak auto can not turn it first, measure the battery, today's repairers do not say it is like a yam yam, it sells complete volant, they charge charge dynamism, I know that I am in the industry personally, more or less honest trades are very rare nowadays.
[/ QUOTE]

Is there an affordable battery brand that you can recommend compatible
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”