Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

wiper water tank filling location

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:22 # 1
only_younus
After the weather got dark, I said I put some glass in it so that the wiper water of the car would not freeze, and I turned the bottle upside down to the filling place, but I realized that the glass was flowing under the wheel. There was a gasket-like structure at the end of the pipe. Is it true? Is it one piece? Is it one piece? If it is two pieces, can I put the pipe back without dismantling. That part is not too tightly moved?
08.05.2020 16:22 # 2
Ucyuzalti
When my vehicle 306 is bought the first vehicle, I fill it with water. I thought it was a hole, the water coma was replaced, looked & nbsp; it discharges, so it doesn't happen in you.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 3
mon
The filling nozzle of the water tank, i.e. the pipe, can be separated from the tank. this is not very difficult to install, you do not need to disassemble the tank or you can press it.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 4
only_younus
[QUOTE = mon] the filling nozzle of the water tank, i.e. the pipe-like part, can be separated from the tank. this is not very difficult to install, you do not need to disassemble the tank or you can press it. [/ QUOTE]
thanks
08.05.2020 16:22 # 5
ByHack
Unfortunately, one of the negative (-) aspects of our 307s is a separate torture brother if it is attached to that hose that is entrusted to it. After I finally put the gasket in place, I squeezed it from the polyurethane foam they used in the door-window assembly and put it in place immediately. When the polyurethane foam is already dry it keeps it like a monster. You can do it with bally glue if you want. If you do not stick it, it will always come off.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 6
KenBlockJR
Don't waste your time at night
08.05.2020 16:22 # 7
aspirinxlarge
I did this thing two minutes ago 2 minutes ago, the water tank and the apparatus with the cover are separate from each other. I was very surprised at first. & Nbsp; If your tank is not a hole, let the water go down :) you will look at it some time during the day. & Nbsp; but that piece is leaving. & Nbsp; what nonsense is it :)
08.05.2020 16:22 # 8
Kemanyak
I think it is a situation that facilitates the interventions to be made in the headlight zone. A well-thought-out system, because the extension to the warehouse and an entire addition pipe with the tank will break in the slightest intervention in time & nbsp; and it would cost the entire warehouse. In this system, you can easily separate the pipe and install it easily after the operations. If liquid is added to the full tank, it carries water. I think yours is the same,

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”