Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Wiper Water Discharge Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:50 # 1
yenice
Greetings. After the wiping water was finished the other day, I filled the wiper water again. Until then, there was no problem. Both the rear and front wiper water were working. But after the water was over and refilled, it started to not throw water. When I want to throw water from the wiper arm forward or backward, the engine sounds but it does not.
I realized one more thing today, when I use the wiper arm as a selector, it throws water from the right side, but not the left side. And when I want to throw water on the rear window, it throws water on the right front window, not the back. What could be the problem?

Thanks.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 2
ismailkaya
It is very easy to repair, if it comes to repair work, let me write you need to reach the water throwing engine, you need to insert the engine, insert the water throwing hoses, take care of where to remove the hose, the hose will go back to the rear, and then the socket will be attached to the hoses that will be wiped from the water and then the socket will be attached to the hoses that will be wiped to the rear and ten wipers. then you have to put it in it, there is a plastic stopper, the socket is coming out of the room, you will see the whiskey, just as you put it in the same way, just put it in the ball, insert the plastic gasket of the pipe that comes into the tank first, then attach the water tank hose of the engine, then plug it back and plug it out. Look, it will be like the first day.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 3
yenice
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] It is very easy to repair, if it comes to repair work, let me write that you have to reach the water throwing engine, you need to insert the engine while inserting the water throwing hoses. You have to remove the socket that is attached to the hoses, then you need to insert it, then you have a plastic stopper. plug it in, plug it in, try it and look like the first day will be easy [/ QUOTE]

Many thanks for the info. It has been boring for 2 days, frankly I have to get off and do it now :) Hopefully there is no problem in the engine. Because when the water runs out, I may have forced it a little If it is broken, it should not throw water at all. I will take the action and rewrite the result.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 4
menajer
It doesn't work in the water.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 5
zr`lmn
I had the same problem, but the back glass was water. I inserted the black space that was throwing the water, put it in the lime remover and my question was resolved
08.05.2020 18:50 # 6
yenice
Where did I not find the wiper motors :) So I just unscrew the wiper hoses inside the hood. I noticed that when I gave air to the main hose coming to the wipers, it reacted from the water tank. So even if there was a blockage in the main hose, it was removed. Then I renewed the wiper hoses and poured air into the jets on the hood. Now my front wipers have improved.

The water to the rear wiper is still not going. I will also have access to his hose from the trunk.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”