Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

wiper water?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:09 # 1
cetin
The glass water of my vehicle was finished. I filled the fragrant glass water that I bought from the shelter in the glass water tank, but one of my brothers said that I should not fill it with water with added water, 50% of it was normal water and 50% of it with added water. src = "smileys / smiley5.gif" border = "0" alt = "C o nfused" title = "C o nfused" />
08.05.2020 16:09 # 2
xMEGANx
There is 100% accuracy, how did you make such a mistake :( after all that scented water is an additive and its density is higher than normal water.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 3
cetin
Master, how will it be & nbsp; well & nbsp; "Questi
08.05.2020 16:09 # 4
mimitt
you can pull it back with a hose, and instead of using scented water, if you use it by mixing it again from glass wipe and similar products, you can provide a much more effective cleaning especially in the winter months, as well as insect and fly dead in the glass are cleaned better in this way. You can also prevent calcification in this way.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 5
mehmet eren
Well, when I run out of water to wipe it, I do not see any damage until it is broken and I put water until I leak it.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE] what is the structure & nbsp; "C [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I think you're worrying about it. After all, when you put it in, the tank was not empty. If you use it a little and add water, you will dilute it further. But if you completely filled the empty tank with it, you can withdraw some of it.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 7
Guests
It just happened to me. The gasket separating the front and rear jets is affected by the intense glass water acid and deformed. The water sprinkler started to run erratically. I had to replace it with a new one, 40.00 TL, but the water droplets that the sprinkler throws to clean the windshield on rainy day are priceless "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 16:09 # 8
tayfundoner
[QUOTE = hakangumus] It happened to me. The gasket separating the front and rear jets is affected by the intense glass water acid and deformed. The water sprinkler started to run erratically. I had to replace it with a new one, 40.00 TL, but the water droplets that the sprinkler throws to clean the windshield on rainy day are priceless "Embarrassed" [/ QUOTE]

exactly +1
08.05.2020 16:09 # 9
gendul
"Disapprove"

violently
08.05.2020 16:09 # 10
mimitt
I bought two different products of arkadqaslar würth because their prices are reasonable, one is called glass cleaning water. You can also use these products.

08.05.2020 16:09 # 11
cetin
We do not add these products to the pure water we put in the glass water tank. If not, we only fill these two into the tank?
08.05.2020 16:09 # 12
tigerland
Fill the brim to dilute, wait for the water, run after a while, add some water again when the wipers are empty, and you will be thinned by circulating. how many MLs you use
08.05.2020 16:09 # 13
mimitt
When my friend examines the links, you can see the usage details, I used the glass water soap from your little one & nbsp; I used to order it from the big size first. I added water but rains stopped in Ankara :) I think thinning should not be too much since the other product is antifreeze. If it gets too thin, it cannot lose its feature and prevent freezing.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”