Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

wiper problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:37 # 1
ask307
hi friends today, the windshield of my vehicle has been replaced by the supplier industry glass in the contracted service of the casco. I came home, I worked the wipers, the wipers from the wipers worked as if they were hanging somewhere, while working, I got off the car, while the place where the wipers are attached to the car touches the hood of the car and lifts the hood upwards, I officially went crazy, what do you think this problem might be
08.05.2020 16:37 # 2
bestfear
They may have been forced and sheared when disassembling the wiper arm ... after coming from the last special service, strange noises were coming from my wiper ... & nbsp; Fortunately, they had sheared the arm.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 3
ask307
Of course it may be from me, I thought that the first thing came to my mind, I wonder if the glass is not original or even 1 mm more bombing, I will see it tomorrow.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 4
tolga35

This problem is chronic in most of the 307. The left wiper breaks from the bottom of the iron it is attached to the vehicle and starts to play where the wiper is working, so it starts to rub against the tip of the hood. and if he is playing from the bottom, like I said, he should not normally play like a mih.

08.05.2020 16:37 # 5
ask307
thank you mate thank you very light playing i squeezed with the key until the end but still very very light playing
08.05.2020 16:37 # 6
htg307
[QUOTE = tolga35]

this problem is chronic in most 307s. The left wiper breaks off the iron bottom where it is attached to the vehicle and starts playing where the wiper is working, so it starts rubbing against the tip of the hood. Open the hood, remove the wiper and play from the bottom, as I said, should not play like a mih normally. As you said, there is a problem in my vehicle. The left front wiper is touching the hood. When I bought the car it was 15 days, I did not realize it, and I saw that when I started working in rainy weather, the hood seemed to come off .. I showed it to the electrician, but the bodybuilder would look at it .. I do not have time to go to the industry. htg307 2013-03-29 23:57:59

08.05.2020 16:37 # 7
htg307
No one can answer, guys?
08.05.2020 16:37 # 8
nisan448
Greetings brother, I saw this message while
was browsing the forum, sirf I was here to write a message to you. The same thing happened to 308 peugeot after an air filter change. Although it scared us, nobody solved it even though we showed it to the ground, but the problem is simple, the right eraser is left, the left eraser is on the right. Now you can drink a rest tea.

08.05.2020 16:37 # 9
qqyyxx
the problem can have many causes. they may have used the silicon too much and left the glass high even if it is mm, or the hood may have been lower than it should have been due to the hinge misalignment caused by the bonnet change previously. Try to remove the wiper and lift it up with a tooth. If the arm remains a little higher, it may not touch the hood. & nbsp; should be seen from close up, but it is a problem that can be easily solved.

08.05.2020 16:37 # 10
terzuu
[QUOTE = april448] greetings bro,
I saw this message while browsing the forum, sirf I've been here to write a message. The same thing happened to 308 peugeot after an air filter change. Although it scared us, nobody solved it even though we showed it to the ground, but the problem is simple, the right eraser is left, the left eraser is on the right. Now you can have a rest tea.

[/ QUOTE]
I think your problem is at 307 left and right at different angles.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = htg307]
As you said, there is a problem in my vehicle. The left front wiper is touching the hood. When I bought the car it was 15 days, I did not realize it, and I saw that when I started working in rainy weather, the hood seemed to come off .. I showed it to the electrician, but the bodybuilder would look at it .. I do not have time to go to the industry. [/ QUOTE]

Is the correct wiper installed in your vehicle?
08.05.2020 16:37 # 12
MertKurt
since I want to ask something to erase, my subject is;

my car 2005 model 206 1.4 x-desing alp white, do you have a rain sensor in this model of peugeot, friends, I don't know. warning signal: / but while it was sailing in the rain in recent times, a speedy rain would wipe a slow motion in the same way while it was in auto position. This tool with the rain sensor?
-yuooo, why?
look at it, a speed wiping is a slow speed ...
-: / .... & nbsp; * - +?% & amp; ... no ali NorMAL.

Who has an idea?

Footnote: I wrote here so that the other topic would not be honest affola "Embarrassed" & nbsp; 14.03.2010

2o6 2013-03-30 22:29:32
08.05.2020 16:37 # 13
tolga35

the problem is as I wrote above, probably friends.

If you run the wiper and look, you will see it playing while it is running.

08.05.2020 16:37 # 14
htg307
[QUOTE = qqyyxx] can have a variety of causes. they may have used the silicon too much and left the glass high even if it is mm, or the hood may have been lower than it should have been due to the hinge misalignment caused by the bonnet change previously. Try to remove the wiper and lift it up with a tooth. If the arm remains a little higher, it may not touch the hood. & nbsp; need to be seen from close-up, but it is a problem that can be easily solved. I think the wiper is at the top level. Unfortunately, I can not deal with the vehicle because I work hard. If I find this time, I will take it to the industry, but I will share the situation here.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 15
qqyyxx
Yes, I thought so when my friends wrote it, but I never thought that you could have enough careless masters to wear the wiper arms incorrectly.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 16
htg307
Thank you guys, just like you said.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 17
Aziz
hohohooo & nbsp; "Clap" & nbsp; the masters who wear this reverse wiper find the silicone cekio head we already & nbsp; & nbsp; let's go past.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 18
ENDER
the problem is exactly as you said, what is your teacher suggest a solution?
08.05.2020 16:37 # 19
ENDER
[QUOTE = tolga35]

this problem is chronic in most 307s. The left wiper breaks off the iron bottom where it is attached to the vehicle and starts playing where the wiper is working, so it starts rubbing against the tip of the hood. Open the hood, remove the wiper and play from the bottom, as I said, it should not play like a mih normally. br> The problem is exactly as you said my teacher solution & nbsp; what is it?

08.05.2020 16:37 # 20
ANGAZ007
I have the same problem, I would appreciate it if you help me repair it exactly the way you say

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”