Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

WIPER MOTOR

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 306
30.07.2021 09:40 # 1
Ofkao
Hello friends, the 306 wiper motor was broken, when I bought it, I researched and bought a new motor, but I paid 360 TL from a place called sub-industry
Duyukoto, then I wanted to go to an electrician and have it installed, the man said, since this motor is sub-industry, the wipers stay in the middle of the glass, you have to manually lower it. The relay was in the original engine, but there was no timing in the sub-industry, the logic works, you stop it manually, and now when I start the wipers, it stops in the middle of the window. I start it again. When I go down, I manually turn the lever to 0 position and turn it off, do you think that makes sense?
Per Has anyone come across such a situation?

30.07.2021 23:01 # 2
omerb
Maybe it never occurred to me. But the Electrician told you this. Why did you wear it? You should have taken it back. Maybe you still can. After all, the seller didn't warn you. I recommend getting the original from the dealer.
30.07.2021 23:17 # 3
Ofkao
It came from Eskişehir by cargo, the seller did not warn
I did not want to deal with it again, yes, I need to buy the original, but
I do not know where to find it
30.07.2021 23:27 # 4
omerb
I think you should call the dealer first thing in the morning. Maybe he will admit his mistake. Gets refund. But it didn't make much sense to me to have such a situation. I told you it never happened to me. One afternoon from the seller. Maybe there is another problem. Then we'll help somehow. You write here.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”