Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Wiper

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:39 # 1
Guests
Last night, in Kayseri, it rained like a glass divorced. Meanwhile, the wiper was working in the second stage. I said, let me get to the third level when the rain speeds up. When you take it to the third stage, it stays where it will be the wiper. First I thought the squeegee was broken. I scared. Then when I took it to the second level, I saw that it worked. When he was taken to the third stage, he stopped where he was again, and continued to work when he took the second stage. This fault does not seem to be on the wiper motor. Do you think the fault is on the wiper arm? What are the solution methods you can think of? badires 2011-06-18 08:41:30
08.05.2020 15:39 # 2
Guests
I do not know if it will be useful, but in winter, it will not work in cold weather. I don't know if their cause is linked.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 3
koliva
I think either from the brush in the engine or from the wiper arm. If you want to reach it, start with the wiper arm. Koliva 2011-06-18 09:15:16
08.05.2020 15:39 # 4
Guests
So what kind of a part does it do on the wiper arm?

Koliva 2011-06-18 12:38:30
08.05.2020 15:39 # 5
mon
I think it is from the rheostat, that is, from the resistors that regulate the wiper
08.05.2020 15:39 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = badires] So what kind of thing does it do if a wiper arm breaks down?

[/ QUOTE]

There may be a problem with the wiper arm itself, corrosion has occurred at the attachment points and is making contact. In my opinion, considering the frequency of use, I think that it will happen even if you do not go above.
Koliva 2011-06-18 12:41:19
08.05.2020 15:39 # 7
Guests
I understand. You say it is not worth spending money. Could it be related to not working at all in cold weather in winter? Or from what does it do?
08.05.2020 15:39 # 8
Guests
yaw can wipe from the engine or our friend can do from the shared tap setting
08.05.2020 15:39 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = badires] Got it. You say it is not worth spending money. Could it be related to not working at all in cold weather in winter? Or from what does it do? [/ QUOTE]

When I say cold, I will say that it is maybe frosting at minus degrees, but it is a small possibility.
I think he is not getting chassis from somewhere. No need to check the ground connection of the wiper motor.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 10
Guests
No frost when I say no. The wiper blades are not stuck to the glass but do not work. When it goes 15-20 km, it starts to work intermittently. He is standing in the middle of the window while wiping. Whenever he wants, he continues. After a while it gets better.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = badires] There is no icing when I say from the cold. The wiper blades are not stuck to the glass but do not work. When it goes 15-20 km, it starts to work intermittently. He is standing in the middle of the window while wiping. Whenever he wants, he continues. It gets better after a while. [/ QUOTE]

As it warms up, it starts to take the point that does not take chassis and is working. Check the chassis, as I said. Do not insert it and then clean the cake from dirt and put it back. Lubricate the joints of the wiper shaft with lithium-based oils while your ready hand is on.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 12
Guests
Please don't be angry with me, but what do you call chassis? If you can explain what and how in detail, I will be old.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 13
koliva
[QUOTE = badires] Please don't be angry with me but what do you call chassis? If you can explain what and how in detail, I will be old. [/ QUOTE]

As you know, a + pole and a - pole are required for an electronic device to operate. As an example, let's say you are going to install a lamp and a switch to turn this lamp off and on. The task is to put the switch in the middle of the cable that goes to the lamp and comes from the battery + pole. On vehicles, the negative pole is always removed from the chassis. Did you even know that there is a term called "bass made"? Sase made is a short circuit event that occurs when the cable carrying surplus passes somehow to the metal part of the vehicle.

Let me mention the presentation as additional information. In old vehicles, a positive pole was given to the chassis. However, over time it was noticed that this was not a good idea because of some problems and it was started to be given to the negative pole chassis.

In your case, the cable that brings the command to the wiper motor through the wiper arm rises up. The negative pole is usually attached to the metal part of the engine from there by a screw. You can see the chassis connection in this picture. I think this picture is somewhere in the vehicle, but the logic is the same. To connect the cable with a screw and metal parts of the vehicle.

08.05.2020 15:39 # 14
BAHTIYAR
AlkışAlkış [QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = badires] Please don't be angry with me but what do you call chassis? If you can explain what and how in detail, I will be old. [/ QUOTE]

As you know, a + pole and a - pole are required for an electronic device to operate. As an example, let's say you are going to install a lamp and a switch to turn this lamp off and on. The task is to put the switch in the middle of the cable that goes to the lamp and comes from the battery + pole. On vehicles, the negative pole is always removed from the chassis. Did you even know that there is a term called "bass made"? Sase made is a short circuit event that occurs when the cable carrying surplus passes somehow to the metal part of the vehicle.

Let me mention the presentation as additional information. In old vehicles, a positive pole was given to the chassis. However, over time it was noticed that this was not a good idea because of some problems and it was started to be given to the negative pole chassis.

In your case, the cable that brings the command to the wiper motor through the wiper arm rises up. The negative pole is usually attached to the metal part of the engine from there by a screw. You can see the chassis connection in this picture. I think this picture is somewhere in the vehicle, but the logic is the same. To connect the cable with a screw and metal parts of the vehicle.

[/ QUOTE]
AlkışAlkış I did not know what the chassis meant by being full of health koliva
08.05.2020 15:39 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

How happy I could transfer something.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 16
g-demir
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

How happy I could transfer something.
[/ QUOTE]

bro this is it !!! What are you asking the chassis? The moderator is giving complete electrical lessons. This is what you call forum! If I say cough, the man will give the doctor's number. Come on, don't be a sister in this forum! Thumbs UpAlkış
08.05.2020 15:39 # 17
koliva
[QUOTE = g-iron]
bro this is it !!! What are you asking the chassis? The moderator is giving complete electrical lessons. This is what you call forum! If I say cough, the man will give the doctor's number. Come on, don't be a sister in this forum! Thumbs UpAlkış
[/ QUOTE]

Oh my dear exaggeration, you are embarrassing me Pinch
08.05.2020 15:39 # 18
Guests
Thank you so much. It was a good explanation.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”