Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Winter tire sizes and antifreeze recommendation.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:04 # 1
Dadas
First of all, hello.
Today we are antifreeze on my 2008 model 1.4 sedan and I wanted to do research to get a tire.
Firstly, antifreeze is recommended, which is 4 liters of blue color and 17.5 of liter. Some firms are 25 liras. It suggests.

Tires are 185 * 65 * 14 brigeston summer tires installed in the vehicle.
I think to buy 175 * 65 * 14 roadston winter tire 180 TL

* -What is the difference between red or blue as antifreeze
* - 175 tires in 185, 185 would be a danger.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 2
ismailkaya
blue chemical red herbal I know
If the tire size is small, it would be good if you have a chain attachment.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 3
Kysr038
If your original antifreeze is blue, use red antifreeze if it is red and red.
After putting antifreeze, watch whether antifreeze drips to the right of the gas pedal. Most of us have had antifreeze dripping problem from there, you can see detailed topics in the forum.

I know that the tire's base width is 175 instead of 185, making more sense for winter tires. It had a logical explanation, but I forgot.
Pay particular attention to the history of the tire. Maybe 2017 may be affordable but 2016 will never be
Oh, if the price is cheap, it is really worth it. For 2017, it will be 15-20% cheaper so you will use it for 1 year less. It is true that they have a shelf life of 5 years but it is true if it is stored at suitable ambient temperatures. If it is kept in warehouses at temperatures of 30 35 40 degrees for 3 months in the summer, it will not be much better than those winter tires. Already when you take the winter, one can only trust 2 winters 3. The winter passes with the worry if it has hardened.

If he stays at the tire, he tries to sell the 3-year tire on his shelf.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 4
Dadas
Kysr brother ...
First of all, thank you for the information you provided. Previously, I was using the winged group like a hawk Tongue we are antifreeze in it anyway and I could change the oil myself. I bought a pejo 206 sedan 1 month ago. No experience with the vehicle. I have a little experience. First of all, I have taken care of the malfunction in the door of the sofor (I am not sure what the door open malfunction sound and the continuous flashing of the top lamp, the tailgate sensor, the throttle cleaning, the cylinder filter is used) as antifreeze. I could not find an intervention because the master says that the radiator is water. If it dropped red water from the vehicle it would be red. I would help but put it in blue.
I never checked the side of the accelerator. There may be only leakage on the master. He warned. I'll take care of him in the morning.
I have read that the tire.bases are narrow in tire size, it is better in saving and holding on fuel, and the asphalt sound gives less to the vehicle. Also, the date of manufacture as 35th week of 2017 appears on the tires.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 5
sonerkyl
Do not use red and orange in 206 vehicles. blue antifreeze is best suited for these engines. There are two types of antifreezes and they vary over time according to engine production technologies. blue and green ones are more suitable. red-orange organic antifreezes are more solvent-solving and more suitable for new generation engines. when it comes to tire size, as the width decreases, road holding and fuel consumption decrease. fuel consumption and handling increases. for winter tires, as the width of the base decreases, holding on snow and ice is more efficient. 175 65 14 tires are suitable for your vehicle.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 6
Dadas
Thank you, soner. Today, I reached the workplace by doing 36 km in the morning and there is no leak in the vehicle. I checked all of them, whether it's the accelerator pedal or where the vehicle stopped. I just need to add half.litre to the reserve tank.
As of now, it gets warmer in the morning.
As the tire, the asphalt sound fell further. Road holding and braking distance are better. In addition, the summer tire does not stick to the ground. As the vehicle passed through the crushed sections of the asphalt, sound was getting inside. I was making the sound of the radio to the end. The viewer looks like "look at the 45-year-old man." LOL
dadas 2018-11-19 12:24:47
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”