Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Winter Care

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:16 # 1
Mehach
Friends morning my car worked with a strange voice, today I will take it to winter care. What should I look out for and how much does it cost me? I will take it to a private service in Isparta. I searched for the title for winter maintenance but could not find it .. "Shocked"
08.05.2020 16:16 # 2
Mehach
Are there any anti-fog friends? Are you satisfied, if any? How long does the effect last and how often should it be applied?
08.05.2020 16:16 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = Mehach] Anyone using anti-fog also friends? Are you satisfied, if any? How long does the effect last and how often does it need to be applied? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I used it in my car before the spray was not bad. I think you can apply once a week. It's pretty easy.
& nbsp;
Checking the vehicle for anti-freeze in maintenance first. If it is missing, it should be completed or if it is completely emptied and filled with the water you drink. It should be checked if there is a water leak afterwards. if it is old etc varied vs etc
CeCoLi 2011-10-19 11: 8:29
08.05.2020 16:16 # 4
Mehach
Thanks I will have to go to the service because I don't know how to add antifreeze. Do you know how much this complete winter care costs? I changed my tire in the summer, I think Michelin Energy Saver can be used in summer and winter. Right?
08.05.2020 16:16 # 5
Mehach
I had winter maintenance, the vehicle was overhauled, it was good :) they changed the exhaust, kept a total of 165 TL.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”